@ Lyte Reform Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onihero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Just ignore LittleDi, they have no idea what they are talking about. They are here only to pick fights with no meaningful content.

Chewn

10-08-2012

Hey guys! I went ahead a posted it.

Teamslash, after going back through, I want to thank you. I'm glad someone else sees my side of this. Thanks man.

I took it doen in the first place, because I didn't think it was working. Blasted technology!

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewn View Post
Hey guys! I went ahead a posted it. Don't worry about Teamslash, he's the kind of player I'd mute anyway.

Teamslash, I don't really understand what you are trying to accomplish here anyway. If you came o this thread to just mock me, why come anyway? A player who is trying to better his ways is better than a player who is bashing me for trying to change.
Thank you for posting the card back up.

Game 1 it looks like you were in a lane with a support soraka who chose to let you die from the chat. However it looks like you need practice as a adc and last hitting.

Game 2 I see nothing.

Game 3:
Nidalee[00:13:40] :Who fed Jax.
Nidalee[00:13:44] :Oh wait.
Nidalee[00:13:46] :You guys did
That's a bit impolite. Also looks like you had a Janna Ult troll team member there. Seen it in person once, and gets quite sickening when you have a full team ready to die and to be ulted to safety (or to kill you) by Janna.

Game 4:
Swain[00:12:45] :Yes you did **** tard.
might wana avoid the insults sir, This is probably the first punish vote for some people.
Looks like your worst game overall so far.

Game 5:
Skarner[00:23:20] :this zyra throwing so hard
Zyra[00:23:29] :I can throw harder.
Don't taunt like that. That made you look worse than your score says you are.

Overall this doesn't look like a punish vote to me. Practice your last hits, focus less on responding to people insulting you, and you should be good to go.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

As far as possible behaviors to pursue though:

This is still a team game even though Tribunal zealots antagonize that goal. Giving helpful advice, being patient, and explaining your actions can go a long way. You may have to work around players who are too busy doing their own things, and you have to resist being provoked into flame wars. That's a bit much to ask every player to do, but it would be nice to see more often. Stow the vitriol, or rework it into a more tactful dialogue. If you have to sneak some sleights in... do it more delicately.

Chewn

10-08-2012

Yeah, that Swain game is not a proud moment for me. It's one of those times you know you are doing bad, and people just keep adding on so you yell back.

I still not believe I should be banned for one bad game I had.

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewn View Post
Yeah, that Swain game is not a proud moment for me. It's one of those times you know you are doing bad, and people just keep adding on so you yell back.

I still not believe I should be banned for one bad game I had.
It happens sometimes. Should be easy to stay out of the tribunal from now on.

Easiest way to stay out of the tribunal? Wheaton's law.
http://ruleoftheinternet.com/

Chewn

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
It happens sometimes. Should be easy to stay out of the tribunal from now on.

Easiest way to stay out of the tribunal? Wheaton's law.
http://ruleoftheinternet.com/
I literally laughed my ass off. Yeah, it's just that those were before the honor system came out and I'd hate to lose all my honor. D:>

NecroticBinder

10-08-2012

Rule of thumb: Almost everyone who said they'd pardon you in this thread is a known troll. I felt like clarifying this because the fact that they are supporting you doesn't actually mean much.

Game One: Not your worst game, but harassing Soraka was not the greatest idea even though she harassed you.

Game Two: I'm noticing a pattern of negativity where you like to say "GG X", that is not a good idea because that is negative attitude and just sucks for the player you are blaming. You also seem to like talking a lot of trashtalk while not exactly having the greatest score in the game.

Game Three: More negativity. That right there is a large part of your issue, you need to stop blaming your teammates and giving up so early.

Game Four: Again, negativity and blaming teammates. Calling someone a **** tard is not a good idea either.

Game Five: Again, negativity. That, that is your problem. You are so negative towards your teammates that no one wants to play with you. (exaggeration to make a point.)

Overall, you weren't banned for one bad game. You were banned for five where you were consistently negative towards your teammates and even though some of them were trolling you didn't help the experience for the other players.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Rule of thumb: Almost everyone who said they'd pardon you in this thread is a known troll. I felt like clarifying this because the fact that they are supporting you doesn't actually mean much.
Why he can't voice his disagreements without calling the supporters trolls is anyone's guess.

Quote:
Game One: Not your worst game, but harassing Soraka was not the greatest idea even though she harassed you.
IMO, those comments were being expressed to a wider audience, ie the rest of the team who was busy elsewhere and didn't see what was going on.

Quote:
Game Two: I'm noticing a pattern of negativity where you like to say "GG X", that is not a good idea because that is negative attitude and just sucks for the player you are blaming. You also seem to like talking a lot of trashtalk while not exactly having the greatest score in the game.
They were having an argument over what had contributed to recent events in the lane. Complaining about either one is tantamount to claiming a better view on said events, WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE. The language was harsh, but ultimately aimed at being constructive. The other option here is to refuse to communicate about said events.

Quote:
Game Three: More negativity. That right there is a large part of your issue, you need to stop blaming your teammates and giving up so early.
Sarcasm added, but perhaps similar to game 2. You're again misjudging a gameplay issue as negativity.

Quote:
Game Four: Again, negativity and blaming teammates. Calling someone a **** tard is not a good idea either.
No, but not banworthy. His preceding remark is gameplay related.

Quote:
Game Five: Again, negativity. That, that is your problem. You are so negative towards your teammates that no one wants to play with you. (exaggeration to make a point.)
He was being funny. Your exaggerated tunnel-vision that must find negativity of some (illusory) kind is not funny.

I could tolerate playing with Chewn. You, Methelod, might be a problem, sir.

NecroticBinder

10-08-2012

I'll play your game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamslash View Post
Why he can't voice his disagreements without calling the supporters trolls is anyone's guess.
I can. The problem is that *Gasp* The people I was referring to as trolls are trolls because they don't further discussions but seek ways to put forth often anti-riot ideas and ignore anything else.

Quote:
IMO, those comments were being expressed to a wider audience, ie the rest of the team who was busy elsewhere and didn't see what was going on.
No, name calling against soraka is still name calling.

Quote:
They were having an argument over what had contributed to recent events in the lane. Complaining about either one is tantamount to claiming a better view on said events, WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE. The language was harsh, but ultimately aimed at being constructive. The other option here is to refuse to communicate about said events.
Or, or, you can not be a dick. Or you know, not say things like GG X because a person died or is having a bad game. Spin it all you like, he still broke the rules.

Quote:
Sarcasm added, but perhaps similar to game 2. You're again misjudging a gameplay issue as negativity.
No. I'm really not, saying GG Ezreal (For example) is not a gameplay issue. It's negative attitude. We can debate this all night, you are still wrong.

Quote:
No, but not banworthy. His preceding remark is gameplay related.
And here is where your opinion differs from most of the community. Calling someone a ****tard is indeed punishable. Or can I spew racial slurs at someone and have you justify it as being gameplay related?

Quote:
He was being funny. Your exaggerated tunnel-vision that must find negativity of some (illusory) kind is not funny.
He was being funny to you. He was being negative to his teammates.

Quote:
I could tolerate playing with Chewn. You, Methelod, might be a problem, sir.
I probably could for a game or two then get annoyed at how negative he is. As I said, mr troll, I was EXAGGERATING to get my point across. Although honestly, you probably support onihero.