@ Lyte Reform Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
I am neither higher nor mightier than thou. I'd just rather give a constructive bit of advice to the opening poster rather than kick him to the curb. If he can improve his behavior I welcome it.
Wherein did I kick 'him' to the curb? I pardoned 'his' case today. 'His' behavior is neither exemplary (it doesn't have to be) nor is it banworthy. The people who kicked 'him' are the shallow-minded judges who clicked punish. My best advice here to is to instruct chewn in the ways by which he might avoid further unwarranted reports: ie losing his good sense of humor. Tis a shame.

XFactorDieminion

10-08-2012

Quote:
Nah man. There's no improvement to be had. You got punished instead o' pardoned (which is what I did when I voted on this, minority opinion ftw).
Quote:
Wherein did I kick him to the curb? I pardoned his case today. His behavior is neither exemplary (it doesn't have to be) nor is it banworthy. The people who kicked him are the shallow-minded judges who clicked punish. My best advice here to is to instruct chewn in the ways by which he might avoid further unwarranted reports: ie losing his good sense of humor. Tis a shame.
Herp a derp? Do you have short term memory loss?

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Still haven't seen the OP's reform card.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcrusher842 View Post
Herp a derp? Do you have short term memory loss?
I think he is saying that he pardoned the OP, but the OP still got punished. In his opinion thought, the OP has no reason to improve anything because he doesn't feel the OP did anything to get punished for.

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I think he is saying that he pardoned the OP, but the OP still got punished. In his opinion thought, the OP has no reason to improve anything because he doesn't feel the OP did anything to get punished for.
The OP didn't post a reform card though.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Exactly. I would like to note that a lot of judges read cases in a similarly poor way.

Quote:
The OP didn't post a reform card though.
'He' did originally.

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamslash View Post
He did originally.
And you insulted the heck out of him to get him to bring it back down before people who would of helped him got here.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

Quote:
And you insulted the heck out of him to get him to bring it back down before people who would of helped him got here.
I did? When was this? At what point does my saying 'he' didn't deserve a punish verdict constitute an insult to 'him'?

I don't know why 'he' pulled it. If 'he' still wants you to see it, 'he' can post it again.

LittleDi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamslash View Post
I did? When was this? At what point does my saying 'he' didn't deserve a punish verdict constitute an insult to 'him'?

I don't know why 'he' pulled it. If 'he' still wants you to see it, 'he' can post it again.
Your statement was that he is not allowed to have a sense of humor, and that he is incapable of improvement. It was quoted on this page already. You could of said he was perfectly fine and there wasn't anything wrong with what he did. And had I had the chance to review his reform card I might of agreed with that. But you didn't. And now I'll have to wait for him to post his reform card.

Teamslash

10-08-2012

Quote:
Your statement was that he is not allowed to have a sense of humor, and that he is incapable of improvement. It was quoted on this page already. You could of said he was perfectly fine and there wasn't anything wrong with what he did.
That sense of humor remark implicated the teammates (you know the ones who sent in these bad reports?), not the person reported. Now maybe I could have stated that other remark differently.. Oh wait, I restated it later when people required clarification.

Done and done. Here you are still complaining. Do you need some improvement*?

Yes. You're blaming me when Chewn is the one who removed the reform card. How am I responsible for what someone else does?

It looks like Chewn left the thread and went about his merry way. More power to Chewn