Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

How good do you think new Sword of the Divine is on Shaco?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Retarded Clown

Senior Member

12-13-2012

any idea what to do for s3 shaco?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadKingThorn

Senior Member

12-24-2012

I am streaming! My 8th starter match for s3! Merry christmas


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadKingThorn

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Victory, 1-0-11 wooooooo!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoIid Snake

Junior Member

12-25-2012

Hm how do you feel about Shaco in SS3? I feel like the changes of jungle hurted him because the mobs are harder to kill and you most likely don't start with boots. I really liked Shaco in SS 2. Boxes stack, deceive over the wall after taking blue, steal their red and set 1 or 2 boxes and whoop that pesky Amumu arse off huehuehue. I haven't tried out Shaco in SS3 cause the jungle change. Poor clown!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2012

How many people swear at you daily?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memembe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-25-2012

Hey, I'm new to shaco and would love to get some advice from an experienced Shaco player. What is your general skill order and how do you effectively jungle on him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadKingThorn

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrocow View Post
How good do you think new Sword of the Divine is on Shaco?
I haven't tried the new one yet -- I've still been using a very similar s2 item build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post
any idea what to do for s3 shaco?
I am still using a very similar item build (getting machete at level 1 now for the faster clears and builds to wriggles). Not many of the new items are jumping out as "must-buys" for shaco when compared to s2 items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesaBoogies View Post
Hm how do you feel about Shaco in SS3? I feel like the changes of jungle hurted him because the mobs are harder to kill and you most likely don't start with boots. I really liked Shaco in SS 2. Boxes stack, deceive over the wall after taking blue, steal their red and set 1 or 2 boxes and whoop that pesky Amumu arse off huehuehue. I haven't tried out Shaco in SS3 cause the jungle change. Poor clown!
I am enjoying the machete at level 1; and you are correct the jungle is a bit harder. But just get more help @ the wraiths or wolves and you will be OK. The JIBs tanking the minions is also a huge plus -- sometimes it didn't always work out that way now it is guaranteed too. Overall I haven't encountered too many problems with ganking; just the level 1-3 clear is a bit tougher after that its just the same as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayketh View Post
How many people swear at you daily?
A few -- most of the time its just "gg shaco I hate you" :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memembe View Post
Hey, I'm new to shaco and would love to get some advice from an experienced Shaco player. What is your general skill order and how do you effectively jungle on him?
Start machete and build to wriggles. The rest of the item build is a hybrid between some damage and durability. I always max my E first, followed by Q for the 100% guaranteed damage they both bring.

Also:

I am streaming now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14696195e1336cdef530a

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Who is your favorite champion ?
Is it shaco ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadKingThorn

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1e1336cdef530a View Post
Who is your favorite champion ?
Is it shaco ?
Shaco, Orianna, Nidalee, and Ezreal are probably my 4 most favorite champs in the league.

My "favorite" between them usually cycles by whichever one I am on a fix for haha. (For example, PFE was a few weeks long favoritism towards Ez).