Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadKingThorn

11-30-2012

Also: I am going to do 1 match right now and do some more placement matches this weekend.

I am going to try to play 3 champions on this account; them being Shaco, Teemo, and 1 other that I haven't decided on. This way -- if anyone bans shaco after a dodge, or jungler / top solo is already taken I can play another champ thats well suited for a different lane without gimping myself :P.

Teemo can Top Solo fairly well, mid well, and AD Carry mediocre at best, but its better than a support shaco thats pretty gimped.

NJ Gamer

11-30-2012

how do you deal with shaco's lategame nosedive in power?

Shacô Bot

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Gamer View Post
how do you deal with shaco's lategame nosedive in power?
he doesn't nosedive any harder than lee sin, in fact in a longer fight he's guaranteed to be a lot more useful than lee.

Shacô Bot

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingThorn View Post
Also: I am going to do 1 match right now and do some more placement matches this weekend.

I am going to try to play 3 champions on this account; them being Shaco, Teemo, and 1 other that I haven't decided on. This way -- if anyone bans shaco after a dodge, or jungler / top solo is already taken I can play another champ thats well suited for a different lane without gimping myself :P.

Teemo can Top Solo fairly well, mid well, and AD Carry mediocre at best, but its better than a support shaco thats pretty gimped.
may I suggest kha'zix for the 3rd? Or leblanc

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Hey again
Could you give a list of junglers that you should try to 1v1 in jungle? List that you can't/shouldn't?

VVHY S0 SERI0US

12-03-2012

What's your input for on-hit Shaco

Madred, Mobs/Zerks,Vamp scepter, Wits, Bloodrazor, Malady, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster (late)

What about Full AS runepage with MS quints?

Would this be viable at high ELO?

MadKingThorn

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shac Bot View Post
may I suggest kha'zix for the 3rd? Or leblanc
I haven't actually ever played Kha'z yet, I heard hes great fun so I may try him out =].

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIIAN View Post
Hey again
Could you give a list of junglers that you should try to 1v1 in jungle? List that you can't/shouldn't?
Amumu is easy to gank, Fiddlesticks, Nocturne, Alistar, etc. Any jungler that either a) gets low on health from wolves-> Blue -> Wraiths -> ([you gank them at red]) or b) any jungler that doesn't have a damage absorption shield or high armor [udyr, skarner, malphite, rammus].

Its also harder to gank junglers with CC at levels 1 or 2 (they most likely wont be 3 if you are 3 with double buffs and catch them at their red).

Also : I always do Smite Exhaust and Exhaust will win you most matchups 1v1 if you have red buff and they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word Problem View Post
What's your input for on-hit Shaco

Madred, Mobs/Zerks,Vamp scepter, Wits, Bloodrazor, Malady, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster (late)

What about Full AS runepage with MS quints?

Would this be viable at high ELO?
On-hit Shaco is pretty good for tankier lineups. Against squishier comps I like a bursty build with Q + E + Sheen or a BF item. If they have a lot of magic damage and are semi-tanky, Wits end is a really good option + Hex Drinker. Malady is pretty good too -- but doing a full On-Hit build is a little lack luster, you will need some form of tanky items in conjunction with your on-hits so you get the most out of your build.

i.e.

Madreds, Boots, Wits End, Malady, GA, Frozen Mallet, Sell Malady upgrade to Bloodrazor.

Going pure glass cannon USUALLY is a bad idea and will result in you dying much more than you need to. Finding the right mix of damage and durability is what you need to learn to be an effective Shaco player.

x1 Godja

12-04-2012

no your lolking it has a teemo kd/r on the bottom u didnt play only shaco liar...

B K

12-05-2012

ive been playing shaco alot

what do you think about the new s3 changes? IVe noticed that going from wolves to blue is alot harder now with the big wolf.

do you recommend any new items?

Im running yellow AS, blue AS, red Flat Ads with 3MS.
I run 21/9/0 or 21/0/9 depending on how I feel on the team comp.

B K

12-05-2012

what do you think about setting up 2-3 boxes behind the bush before wraiths and ganking there?