Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghalaggin View Post
His personal stats aren't what's winning games. Yes you could say he's getting carried, but those others are carrying him because he got them fed in lane. A jungler doesn't need good stats if he gets his lanes fed.
i guess lolking doesn't take into consideration jungle creeps or something... 50 cs is really low even at 20 minutes

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaoLong View Post
Do I hate you?
Idk maybe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlappySlap View Post
your average stats are so bad (5.8/4/9.2 and 50.5 cs per game), how are you winning? Are you sure you aren't just getting carried?
This game is a game about gold advantage [and disadvantage]. If I tower dive gank an enemy that has 10 creeps at his tower and my lane partner gets the kill notice:
-I get the assist gold
-My partner gets the main gold
-The enemy loses 10 CS and the experience.

Additionally if we take the tower thats global team gold.

Just because my personal KDA and jungle creeps arent high doens't mean I am not contributing to the team :P. Plus -- Dragons are very important and I usually keep them on lockdown as best I can.

Quote:
His personal stats aren't what's winning games. Yes you could say he's getting carried, but those others are carrying him because he got them fed in lane. A jungler doesn't need good stats if he gets his lanes fed.
^^that

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlappySlap View Post
i guess lolking doesn't take into consideration jungle creeps or something... 50 cs is really low even at 20 minutes
Not sure I think it does though. Keep in mind 2-3 dragons gold does matter. Also game length. If I go 6-4-9 and have 50 CS and 3 dragons and a bunch of towers.. in a 20 minute game is tha tbad?

Ghalaggin

10-17-2012

Do you ever get an early oracles or do you decide it's too risky to be worth it?

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Do you ever get an early oracles or do you decide it's too risky to be worth it?
Usually its too risky to be worth it BUT if I get an early kill and they are warding to the point where every bush in every lane is warded I will get one and start playing more cautiously (I like to play a little reckless high risk high reward :P).

Once the wards are cleared out then I can gank very nicely, so its not always bad but you will want at least 1 kill to fund that oracles. Paying out of pocket as 0-0-0 is very tough.

Goliath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Wanted to thank you for this thread. Made me want to play shaco again.
Thanks to this I improved my jungling by a lot ^^

CBlazer

10-17-2012

Cool stuff. Fun to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingThorn View Post
http://www.own3d.tv/watch/845662 Go to 47:13-48:04 to see how useless AP nidalee is, and then a crazy 1v1
This replay, at 45:00, perfectly illustrates how annoying it is to click the skill-up buttons ever since that recent patch. Riot seriously needs to revert that change.

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
Wanted to thank you for this thread. Made me want to play shaco again.
Thanks to this I improved my jungling by a lot ^^
Thanks to everyone watching/posting! Your support motivated me to stream :P

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBlazer View Post
Cool stuff. Fun to watch.

This replay, at 45:00, perfectly illustrates how annoying it is to click the skill-up buttons ever since that recent patch. Riot seriously needs to revert that change.
Just rewatched lol I can't tell you how many times I do that xD

regERROR

10-18-2012

This is a really good thread, I learned quite a bit, thanks. I was wondering what you think about a full AP build for Shaco? For instance, All AP masteries, and runes?

MadKingThorn

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by regERROR View Post
This is a really good thread, I learned quite a bit, thanks. I was wondering what you think about a full AP build for Shaco? For instance, All AP masteries, and runes?
AP Shaco is a little gimmicky, I should practice it a bit more and see if I can get better but especially with Death Fire Grasp nerfs its going to take a big hit in viability :\