Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXInfiniteKidXx

10-16-2012

how do you deal with trolls,feeders,etc?
Also how do you recover from losing horribly?

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrocow View Post
Watching stream... BEASTLIKE shaco.

Some things I was wondering:
* Do you go around monsters to get the +20% passive damage?
* Why did you get Phage before Sheen?

OMG THAT KILL ON SKARNER AT 32:50 AT RIVER O___O...
Yes you should go around monsters to get +20% extra damage, I don't always do it when I get lazy :P.

Phage before sheen because it gives you health for more tanky, and the slow proc. Sheen does give you more burst -- which is great so it isn't a bad choice before Phage but at that point its personal preference and I like the extra HP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXInfiniteKidXx View Post
how do you deal with trolls,feeders,etc?
Also how do you recover from losing horribly?
Trolls and feeders happen at all ELOs -- you just have to try and capitalize another lane just as hard as your troll/feeder is for their team. Also towers + dragons help alleviate the pressure in that lane since the feeder/troll will have more $ to work with and it might help them to not die as much.

Losing horribly you need to ward up your jungle [assuming they have been pushing on you] and then make sure to farm those SUPER minions. Also as Shaco if they go in for a baron you should always try to get near baron when they are going in for the kill.

Deceive + Two Shiv + Smite = more burst damage than most other junglers so you can steal baron a good % of the time even though it will cause you to die [but you get a ****load more gold + buff your team for the sacrifice].

I put the video with skarner up on the main page because I was impressed too =P.

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Going in as solo top Shaco should be fun =]

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Never seen a worse Kat in my whole life 1/10 lol Malph and her trolling eachother back andforth all game. Oh well; starting up a new one!

Tenmar

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Dude's not kidding.

42-16 with literally just Shaco in Solo/Duo

Question: What build(s) do you typically use? What adaptations do you make based on:

1. Opponent team comp
2. Allied team comp
3. Good/bad start

Do you only jungle?
Yeah and that means bull**** cause of how broken your elo system is. Sorry but getting 100 elo, 50, 40, 30 and then 20 elo for the first 30 matches is completely broken and abuseable. Note that the guy is playing on a smurf account. Just like how players are abusing the ranked teams for 3v3 and 5v5. It isn't like he is the sole reason he got there either especially in a team game.

MadKingThorn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
Yeah and that means bull**** cause of how broken your elo system is. Sorry but getting 100 elo, 50, 40, 30 and then 20 elo for the first 30 matches is completely broken and abuseable. Note that the guy is playing on a smurf account. Just like how players are abusing the ranked teams for 3v3 and 5v5. It isn't like he is the sole reason he got there either especially in a team game.
I could probably pick up any new fresh account and get right back to plat. Sure its a team game, but when 1 teammates is a lot better than the rest they'll move up very quickly.

MadHutch

10-17-2012

noone cares

MiaoLong

10-17-2012

Do I hate you?

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

your average stats are so bad (5.8/4/9.2 and 50.5 cs per game), how are you winning? Are you sure you aren't just getting carried?

Ghalaggin

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlappySlap View Post
your average stats are so bad (5.8/4/9.2 and 50.5 cs per game), how are you winning? Are you sure you aren't just getting carried?

His personal stats aren't what's winning games. Yes you could say he's getting carried, but those others are carrying him because he got them fed in lane. A jungler doesn't need good stats if he gets his lanes fed.