Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raoull

10-11-2012

just to keep you here and talking...

do you stream? or do you mind if i add ya and spectate a bit? BEST SPECTATE NA right here

Ghalaggin

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoull View Post

do you stream? or do you mind if i add ya and spectate a bit? BEST SPECTATE NA right here

^This. I've been an on and off again Shaco player for quite a while. I love the clown but always tend to fall behind when I play him. I would love to be able to watch some of your games to help me become a better Shaco player.

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Y so srs?

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

1. If enemy is overextending enough to ensure good ganks (or your team are good at positioning), is it a good idea to go Mob Boots => Sheen instead of finishing madreds, in order to get stronger ganks?
2. Would you suggest buying other items if you are getting fed? Which ones?

Shiny Eevee

10-14-2012

What do you do if they ban Shaco? XD

CurryIsBoss

10-14-2012

Thoughts on ap shaco?
Ever going to make a guide?

Mobile

Master Recruiter

10-14-2012

why so serious ? do you actually play serious?

Haneuleun

10-14-2012

Quote:

I would watch as well.

combobreaker7

10-14-2012

so i read eveyrthing throughly, as i a smurf as well, what item to get next after Gurdian angel? for regular good / AP games?

MadKingThorn

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXInfiniteKidXx View Post
Do you ever get gold per 10 items if you feel your a bit behind in gold?
I have this tendency to always buy gp10s no matter who i jungle.
I used to give this a shot -- tried doing HoG and Philo but what I found is that it puts your early game strength behind too far. Getting both of these items (or even 1) is 1/2 of the total cost to get your Wriggles (roughly your Razor by itself). With the razor you can solo dragon relatively easily, so global team benefit (including yourself) > the GP5.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghalaggin View Post
^This. I've been an on and off again Shaco player for quite a while. I love the clown but always tend to fall behind when I play him. I would love to be able to watch some of your games to help me become a better Shaco player.
Sure go for it =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrocow View Post
1. If enemy is overextending enough to ensure good ganks (or your team are good at positioning), is it a good idea to go Mob Boots => Sheen instead of finishing madreds, in order to get stronger ganks?
2. Would you suggest buying other items if you are getting fed? Which ones?
1) Nah, I'll usually rush mobs and then wrigglels still haha. If your ganks are good and you get wriggs early EZ PZ Baron (with vision ward).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleVee View Post
What do you do if they ban Shaco? XD
Dodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryIsBoss View Post
Thoughts on ap shaco?
Ever going to make a guide?
Fun but I have only really done it screwing around with friends (when we play against a lot worse enemies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by combobreaker7 View Post
so i read eveyrthing throughly, as i a smurf as well, what item to get next after Gurdian angel? for regular good / AP games?
After GA you can go more tanky (Banshees is good) or more damage (Infinity/Blood thirster are good) depending on how durable you are in fights. I need to play more as AP shaco before I throw out my opinions on him -- but I do know DFG + Abyssal are good.