Teemo Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerovox

10-04-2012

Every single match there is a teemo, xin, darius, yi etc, those type of champions, is it just them using those champions for an easy win, or having a problem with being able to use more advanced champions that do require a little more skill, i've probably had around 5 matches in total where none of these champions have appeared, within my 300 matches, i would just like to know why those champions are used so commonly by people who have to use these champions to play this game. It ruins the fun, generally because having a perfect team, 1 ad 1 ap and 1 tank, that these champions still mess you up. Anyway to bring back the love i feel for this an make it enjoyable.

- Tips on how to stop these champions from being a wall of radiation.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

its because your normal elo is low everyone goes for the same easy champs

FearAzrael

10-05-2012

If you think Teemo is easy on TT then you dont play enough.

Chemlab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

its teemo free week - try malphite against everyone else also heres a site for you to try http://lolcounter.com/list.php

Syvenon

10-05-2012

Darius on TT = win. His laning power is godly and when you don't have a jungler like in 5s, it's so hard to shut him down. If the enemy bot lane has any kind of awareness to call mia's, it will be really hard to kill a darius in lane.

JoshTree2

10-06-2012

I just played a game with Master Yi and Teemo on the other team and even as Ezreal, they still ruined the fun like crazy! I hate those people who buy the cheapest champs that do sooo much damage!

Turtle Omega

10-06-2012

I'm sorry- but wat?

All the champions you listed are just not really that good. They're pubstompers for people who are inexperienced at the game. They're like the pre-nerf eve to those little poor noobs who didn't know how to play against her. All you need to do is learn how to beat them, and it's pretty easy. Darius is just completely owned if he is zoned, Warden's mail just pretty much counters xin, yi shouldn't even be a problem I don't know why you posted him, cc hard counters him, and teemo is just a complete squishball

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

10-06-2012

the scary thing is that jax can beat all those champions quite easily, jax is my free win champion, although recently I've taken to playing darius as well, long range harass can beat darius out pretty well just never count him out.

Trakzful

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerovox View Post
Every single match there is a teemo, xin, darius, yi etc, those type of champions, is it just them using those champions for an easy win, or having a problem with being able to use more advanced champions that do require a little more skill, i've probably had around 5 matches in total where none of these champions have appeared, within my 300 matches, i would just like to know why those champions are used so commonly by people who have to use these champions to play this game. It ruins the fun, generally because having a perfect team, 1 ad 1 ap and 1 tank, that these champions still mess you up. Anyway to bring back the love i feel for this an make it enjoyable.

- Tips on how to stop these champions from being a wall of radiation.
A "perfect team" wouldn't lose, there is more to teamcomps than having multiple roles. Honestly you are just making excuses, "my champion is harder to play, so I'm still more skilled even though I'm losing" this argument is only justified in the mind of an inexperienced player.

This is clearly just a butthurt thread with no substance

Best BeatwiferNA

10-07-2012

teemo is indeed gay though.

delete teemo 2012