Ezreal, Daruis, Jayce in every single game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

10-09-2012

I like how this turned into a Teemo thread.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Ezreal is really the only one that I see every damned game. Sure, I see a lot of Darius, Jayce, but also a lot of Jax, some Poppy, Kassiopia, Katarina, Blitz, Yorick, Panth, etc.

Probably because there are lots of good options for good bottom lane champs, and lots of good tanky DPS options. But really, how many AD carries are viable? One. Ezreal the OP. Nobody else has his level of poke and mobility, plus the global ult. Ashe is good in theory, but by the time she can slow and kite, they have likely pounced on her and kick her ass. Graves keeps getting nerfed and winds up being a bad version of Ez with less mobility, less poke, and a fairly bad autoattack.

Duelpower

10-09-2012

I don't think you'll ever see graves in dominion outside of the occasional bottom lane ones.

Lots of it has to do with popularity, lately it's been ezreal because his positioning is easier than most.

I would like to see more tristana played because she's a damned beast, but that will have to wait until I can write a good guide for her dominion play.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Teemo is too me more op than darius and maybe jax, and btw its probably the most popular pick.
The Lineup is kind of Jayce, Ezreal, Teemo, Darius, Rengar.
Also almost all ranged are viable, the only ones that aren't imo are Tristana and maybe cat. Duelpower claims she is good, but i remain unconvinced, would be happy to be shown otherwise.

lbgsloan

10-09-2012

Without draft, there's nothing that can be done about it. OPs are OP because they shut down/counter 90% of the roster, so the only way to compete is to play OPs yourself. Riot had best have a bomb ready to drop on game balance once the championship is over; I have two friends who used to play LoL regularly that got sick of it and moved on recently and I can't say I'm far off at this point. You can't leave things as 'status quo' for so long in a game with only one map per game mode.

Duelpower

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Teemo is too me more op than darius and maybe jax, and btw its probably the most popular pick.
The Lineup is kind of Jayce, Ezreal, Teemo, Darius, Rengar.
Also almost all ranged are viable, the only ones that aren't imo are Tristana and maybe cat. Duelpower claims she is good, but i remain unconvinced, would be happy to be shown otherwise.
I can't believe you don't recall any games from my stream of tristana! I am sad now.