Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you connected to the Internet? Yes, I am !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eiqaf

01-10-2011

hy mates ...
i have this problem too... i tried this clicking but it still dont wanna work .... in log after clicking just says this : Unable to find package....
Can u help to me ?

Mahikangel

01-12-2011

Did the Konami code and the proxy settings..both didnt work and i have the same problem

champig

01-20-2011

tried this code, but didn't work for me, i'm not sure i really understood how to do it ...

got to do it before or after launching lol ? when i try after lauching (when i see the launcher and that **** message) it doen't do nuts ...
when i try before launching, just move to the icon top then come down then left right, up up down down, back to the launcher ...

i'm sure there's some i didn't get ^^

xRockDehx

01-25-2011

Thanks eambo your way helped me,now its online
and i can play

DEATH KING IRON

Recruiter

04-26-2011

League of legends server is unaviable(click for more info)

BorisBox

05-01-2011

Just go to the internet exlporer-internet options-advanced- RESTORE TE DEFAULT !
Than go in start - internet explorer again and close it than it should work ... if no ..
go to the start - run - type in : regedit and than go this way :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones
There is folder with "L" Icon or there is an folder that has 4-6 files inside if you find it delete it ....than it should work ...if that doesn't work ...than trow ur computer in trash ...crash ur house move across the street build a house , buy new internet ...download LoL and play xDD

LP Saint Walker

08-24-2011

I miss this.... :< NECROPOST

vynzs

05-28-2012

Quote:
Takawa:
I miss this.... :< NECROPOST

You don't anymore : COUNTERNECRO.

xXSorianXx

04-05-2013

b