Sona or Galio?

Sona 11 40.74%
Galio 16 59.26%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Sona or Galio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietBlade View Post
Galio is incredibly safe in mid. He can build magic resist for damage, he gets a massive MR/Armor steroid that doubles as a heal, and he can safely farm better than pretty much any mid laner provided both have bluebuff. He also scales incredibly well into late game with the massive amount of utility he offers.

Problem is he lacks the raw nuking power of many other mids, so you'd have to run somebody like ryze or vlad top, or cho in jungle to suppliment your magic damage.
dont forget the old fiddlestick jungle

FreljordsFinest

10-19-2012

Galio is one of the best mids in the game in my opinion, he is so commonly overlooked thought, its a bit saddening

SilverChampz

10-20-2012

galio is the man.. i mean just look at champion you have now.. you dont have enough experience support and its not that easy to be a good sona.. galio is a great mid.. and counter some ap mid that only rely on their spell alone.. he is great because 50% AP scale with magic resistance if im not mistaken.. and ult really great in teamfight.. but well he is like a forgotten champion now..

Typhoo Tea

10-20-2012

I stopped playing Soraka to play Sona, she brings so much versatility and utility.

She has switch auras depending on the fight, her Power Chord can be "attuned" (heh) to match the direction that the fight is going, slowing an escaping enemy, reducing damage done by fed champs.

Also her ult is a 1.5 second stun which is kind of a cone effect so is really good to enter a fight with to burst down their first champ with your team.

She has a heal, a movement speed buff and a damage ability all good for different situations and each can be used defensively and offensively.

Typhoo Tea

10-20-2012

Also being "good" at sona is personal preference and playstyle, an opinion of ones perspective i think.
I picked up Sona very very quickly, yet i still suck really bad at someone like annie.