Riot please have a vote to kick option in champion select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawlicon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Seriously this is going to fix so many problems, give the kicked person a queue-ban. If one person out of 4 is ruining the game for us, why do we have to suffer ? Why are WE forced to dodge ?

People will be much more accommodating to the summoners code in this case, just like the honor system. Its really a simple fix.

Evolnemesis

11-13-2012

Sounds good on paper, but it also could easily be abused by premades.

Zombiemaster

11-13-2012

This has been brought up many times. The major downside is that premade people can abuse this like hell. It doesn't matter if you need all 4 people to vote yes, a premade of 4 can do this and a premade of 3 or 2 can easily persuade the remaining member(s). Although this may seem like a good idea, there's so many things that you have to consider, which would make it a huge hassle.

OnkelGunther

11-15-2012

I support this thread as a way to come up with new and fresh ideas to solve this issue. Unfortunately, I cannot contribute with any ideas.

Orleos

11-15-2012

I do not agree, simply because I've seen people 'desire to kick people' for calling mid faster than they did, bad enough have to put up with 'reporting you for trolling/my desire to whine', for the slightest difference in opinion.

Nea De Penserhir

11-15-2012

"Wait, you want to play Talon? Vote kick."

Suit of Clubs

11-15-2012

Suddenly Karma is now played in every 0 games. Even good Karma players are banned. Horrible.

footfoe

11-15-2012

All this would do is stimulate a negative culture around the game. Riot wants us to be accepting of eacthother and not rage filled nuts that lash out at every human being we see.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

No. You make this only in ranked, where max premade is 2. This is the only mode that ACTUALLY NEEDS it. People shouldnt have to dodge or lose elo because of trolls. But a system can be abused thats why they need to set up a sub system where, in a game if someone trolls, etc you can report to a queue ban, And after a certain player has allocated a number of rreports through out multiplegames, people will be able to vote them to get queue banned. Etc.

Mr Confuse

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastLaughLol View Post
No. You make this only in ranked, where max premade is 2. This is the only mode that ACTUALLY NEEDS it. People shouldnt have to dodge or lose elo because of trolls. But a system can be abused thats why they need to set up a sub system where, in a game if someone trolls, etc you can report to a queue ban, And after a certain player has allocated a number of rreports through out multiplegames, people will be able to vote them to get queue banned. Etc.
agreed, just today i had a guy literally say "im jungle or afk" i thought he was joking but we still let him jungle but he started qqing cuz he wanted to invade but ahri took her q instead of taunt, then we got invaded and gave up FB so i told my team to play it safe and catch up but all he did was whine for the first 10 mins then started saying "free kill at dragon" and fed them then went afk