Which Champ Has the higher advantage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerovox

10-08-2012

Which champion do you guys think has the a higher advantage than other in this map?
Just wondering on such a question, i play a lot of shaco, an he seems to have the most benefit.

good job chimpy

10-08-2012

well out of what champions? all of them? a couple? shaco and his clone?

Desocupado

10-08-2012

TT features: Need of Mobility, Intense Ganking, requirement of escape methods, harsh jungle and lack of blue buff.
Trynd is the most natural champion.

Akali, Mundo and Lee Sin are both fine as well. Renek and Rumble are other good group.

Xtrordinari

10-08-2012

I think Teemo is pretty fun for his solid 1v1 ability, free "ward" coverage with his shrooms as well as offering easy escape for you or your teammates, and high mobility with his Move Quick.

But aside from Teemo the main champion that sticks out to me in TT that I've used to great effect is Tryndamere. Mainly because he can kill Dragon as early as level 6 without help, has a built in flash with his spin, and completely rips through minions and towers like they're not even there. There are of course other champions that may be similiar like Yi but I always had the greatest success with Tryn.

phatmonkey91

10-09-2012

I dont have very much experience in TT but i find that singed is a god in tt. Very few people can beat him in the toplane due to the fact that he can zone so hard and his slow and q (along with his ulti) are great for escaping and maybe even getting a kill if someone is silly enough to chase. You can farm like a boss as singed and get a full build super early. On top of that he is an uber tank I mean on summoners rift he can easily last a while in a 5v1 take out 2 people and he never dies lol

Mich567

10-09-2012

Singed is pretty god, I rarely see Teemos who do good, Yi is decent but not viable once you get higher (he's so easy to snowball over noobs, just like Trynd, who is actually always viable)... Shaco is decent, Lee Sin and Shyv are good at jungling when done correctly (Yes, in 3s)... obviously, you need mobility. Mundo is decent but isn't seen too often. Rumble is also great.
Basically, the Carries that have the most effect are ones such as Darius, maybe Rengar, possibly Kha 'Zix... the 3v3 Tier list by Sam is quite accurate almost all of the time.

Jewels Winfield

10-10-2012

I'll add Warwick to the list.

He's got a lot of great skills here... MS steroid for injured opponents, great for chasing or bailing on a duel, good jungling, great ganking post-6, AS steroid.

With a on-hit/tanky build he becomes very tough in TT. The small map makes his howl run-speed buff a total nightmare for enemy teams.

As others have said, Shyvanna and Tryn are also quite good here. Singed was mentioned and I think he's very good in TT, but not elite. He can be a perma-turlte in no-time, but I have seen some Singed having trouble in trying to push in for an offensive.