Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Crabdemic: Shock and Terror!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thresholden

10-08-2012

Yes! Fiora skin on sale, I now have both!

Justicar Soric

10-08-2012

i have all three of the champs, and the skins stink..............i hate this sale

HorribleNghtmare

10-08-2012

theyre not gonna get money with these sales

LastStaX

10-08-2012

garbage sale is garbage, excellent work once again riot.

batch

10-08-2012

Haven't bought a skin for sale in a while. Hope something that I want comes soon ;D

deepbluereason

10-08-2012

Really? Completely botch the S2 championships and you can't even put up a good sale?

chezwickcheese

10-08-2012

I am tempted to buy Akali but I won't because she'll prob be free next week just like with Kog last week. I want my RP back!!!!!

Juli0123

10-08-2012

……………………._„„„--~""""¯""~-,
.………………„-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
.…,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;"-,………………¸~"&quot
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,……….,-~";;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~";;;;;;;,-'.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;;;;;;;„~";;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::":::::::::::::::: ::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;; ;;,-~"__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;,-~"-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~":: __„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~"¯¸„„--~-,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_„„-~"::::::,-'::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..."-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|:::::::::: :::: ::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::: :::, „-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_ ,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/--------Why you do this to me Riot?
.……..,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::: :::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|
...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::: :::: :::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

Z3ratu1

10-08-2012

Sun Goddes Karma yay!

Should have put her on sale the week of December 12th, though...just saying.

ThridTimer

10-08-2012

Why is lux on sale and in free to play rotation???????