Champion & Skin Sale: Crabdemic: Shock and Terror!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosHavok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguythatyou210 View Post
By what means is that trolling. They love all there champs so they treat them all equally
Because nobody ****ing wants that skin. I would be suprised if over 50 people bought that skin on sale.

7 White Dreams

10-08-2012

Okay guys, here's my rant about this sale.

There has been WAY too recently a skin sale for karma, which sure, I wouldn't say "exclude skins from karma" because it's karma, one of the most unplayed champions in LOL history and a champ that hasn't seen competitive scene at all and is in top 10 lowest win ratios. I think there shouldn't be skins in a row for the same champ like this, I mean c'mon riot, it's as if you didn't want to make money from selling stuff.

About Lux, riot, for real?
For those of you who don't know about the upcoming free champions, I have the link (although riot hasn't post it yet)
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...mpion_rotation
Feel free to check
LUX will be free for the whole week.

Plz notice how soraka and nunu are also free, champions that you can almost buy out of a single first win of the day and notice jax. It hasn't been a whole month since jax was last time free.
You can check this historic of free weeks to see the evidence.

The skins, it's funny, I like fiora's I will admit, but it's funny that in this sale, the 3 skins are for 3 champs with the lowest win ratio, karma, urgot and fiora.

Also the champs, it is already the 2nd sale in a row that has 3 champs of 3150 ip cost. Most of these you don't even get any advantage from this sale, because their normal price is 975 rp so even in sale they cost the same as a 6300 ip sale will.

Rant over, just my thoughts, won't be buying more RP until signs of improving sales

Laser

10-08-2012

I guess riot doesnt want money. They are putting skins /champs on sale that obviously not many are gonna buy, do people even play urgot / karma?

Junmita

10-08-2012

Another bad sale, 7,2k rp sitting there, and from the look of it i won't need more anytime soon with these sales

InsaneBeast325

10-08-2012

wow the wrst sale ever -____-

Mister Foaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Why only 2 skins for sale?

Tezk

10-08-2012

Riot fire this guy

Zerglinator

10-08-2012

Man, people sure are crabby about this sale.

InsaneBeast325

10-08-2012

wow this is a terrible sale no 6300 i was hoping to buy some rp but not anymore not this week at least -___-

swan2swan

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorzilla View Post
Don't know why people are surprised at a bad sale...the sale's named after "Birdemic"...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1316037/
Congrats, you were the first one to get the reference! I like you!