So how's my RPing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sunlead190

10-08-2012

From what I've seen your roleplay is good.

On a side note Lux is adorable, my heart is melting.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/HNNNNNNG.jpg

Ask Talon

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
I respect your RPing ability completely, and you are constantly active, so please know that I say this with no personal hostility:

Continuing where Skarner left off, all three feel like the same character: Headstrong but reserved, but with constant hints of flirting and being sexy, and always concerned with Romance. Yes, even Lux falls into that, and Shyvana does too. Though Shyvana is a bit more headstrong, MF more sexy, Lux etc etc, they still blend together somewhat, and it does hurt sometimes to see them both in the same RP.

And then there's the fact that all three are so concerned with romance. While it is always a venue, it shouldn't always be top priority. A good example is the relationship thread: you run it well, but does it HAVE to be Shyvana?
Seeing Lux / Shyvana / MF all in a thread (or any combination of two of them) pretty much devolves into you talking to yourself.

Trynd The King

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Seeing Lux / Shyvana / MF all in a thread (or any combination of two of them) pretty much devolves into you talking to yourself.
Don't be a sour puss. It makes it interesting for the lurkers, and about talking to yourself I might as well start that in my thread. So lonely so lonely.

Crazy Beard Guy

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Don't be a sour puss. It makes it interesting for the lurkers, and about talking to yourself I might as well start that in my thread. So lonely so lonely.
Iknowthatfeel.jpg

Stormer1337

10-08-2012

Your the second best RPer, of all time.
The first is anvina.
:3

Ask Shyvana

10-08-2012

^ Anivia was a frickin legend, yes. <3

Stormer1337

10-08-2012

I cant wait for her return! I once heard her say that she was planning on returning soon!

Ducky33

10-08-2012

Your Shyvana is fine.

Your MF lacks the more serious pirate hunting side, but there aren't many ways to explore that here.

(( This is Karthus' main. My smurf is blocked right now and I have no idea why. ))

Ask Shyvana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky33 View Post
Your Shyvana is fine.

Your MF lacks the more serious pirate hunting side, but there aren't many ways to explore that here.

(( This is Karthus' main. My smurf is blocked right now and I have no idea why. ))
It could be a cookie problem. Delete your cookies and re log in.

Ducky33

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
It could be a cookie problem. Delete your cookies and re log in.
Cookies? What are those, in this context?