So how's my RPing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Chogath View Post
I think that what I think doesn't matter but in regards to your question I don't care if you are a great rper or not. If you are thats wonderful but you should never be in possession of more than one ask champion under any circumstances as it completely ruins different perspectives of champions. Sure you might have some pretense of a champions personality but don't we all? Having more than one champion simply lessens the quality of the whole and makes you seem like a person who takes opportunity away from new members and holds the community where it is now, small, distrustful of outsiders, etc. If everyone only possessed one ask champion then there would be so much more original thought that it would open the community to the rest of the world. I know that asking people to give up what they got is out of the question so I can only hope that they realize this themselves.
Well, I've made a promise several times that I'll repeat here: I do know that three is too many, and that the only reason a lot of people don't yell at me is because I'm active with all three. I guarantee you that I will never take another one unless I trade one for it, and I'll give up one if I find myself unable to keep up appropriate activity. Our Kat even suggested I take up Garen, but nope. Three is already too many.

Bladesaber

10-08-2012

I do have a serious question though, I thought about taking up a champion, one of two in fact, but both were RPed by someone who left recently and I don't want to take a seat that's warm, so to speak.

Ask Talon

10-08-2012

Too much **** in MF, not enough pirate / bounty hunter. Far too much with trying to hook people up.

Shyvana as a relationship councilor. Iffy even if explained, still unexplained and any explanation has been avoided like fire.

No problem with Lux.

Quote:
Three is already too many
Two is too many.

Bladesaber

10-08-2012

I thought a lot of people RPed more then 1 person? I mean, how many people do you think we'd have as champions if we let only one person have one champ. Some people just like to RP their own OCs, and some people like more than one champion.

Ask Shyvana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
I do have a serious question though, I thought about taking up a champion, one of two in fact, but both were RPed by someone who left recently and I don't want to take a seat that's warm, so to speak.
Why not? If you want a champ, snatch it up before it's taken.

Ask Talon

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
I'd like to know what your grounds are for being a relationship councilor, as deflection can easily be said on the opposite side. Though 'omg he started it' could be a breaker too. Meh. I will say that Talon popping in on Nurse Akali's thread (way back) was funny as hell because she responded with like, a massive wall regarding the situation. Another reason why she herself left, apart from personal reasons? RP forums being massive hypocrites throwing empty soda cans at each other periodically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post

I'll answer you if you come to my thread and ask me there, I'm not deflecting THIS argument any longer.

This seems like a good place to put this.

Ask the Kumiho

10-08-2012

Tuuuurbo****. No ****. <3

Crazy Beard Guy

10-08-2012

I respect your RPing ability completely, and you are constantly active, so please know that I say this with no personal hostility:

Continuing where Skarner left off, all three feel like the same character: Headstrong but reserved, but with constant hints of flirting and being sexy, and always concerned with Romance. Yes, even Lux falls into that, and Shyvana does too. Though Shyvana is a bit more headstrong, MF more sexy, Lux etc etc, they still blend together somewhat, and it does hurt sometimes to see them both in the same RP.

And then there's the fact that all three are so concerned with romance. While it is always a venue, it shouldn't always be top priority. A good example is the relationship thread: you run it well, but does it HAVE to be Shyvana?

Sykper

10-08-2012

It's not even a question.

You are golden right!

Ask the Herald

10-08-2012

Your roleplaying skill is admirable, but I do have so many issues with you that I'd rather not get into right now.

Overall. Roleplaying is fine. Certain things I don't like, but that's just me.