So how's my RPing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

10-08-2012

Oh, I know the rock I'm throwing at the hornet's nest with this one, but I'm curious. I've always been the RPer of Shyvana and Miss Fortune, and I took up Lux shortly AFTER the Lux/Kat thing ended. I'm curious what you guys think of how I portray them. I won't rage at you for it, and I expect no arguing. As one footnote, however, I know most people will say "you do MF too ****ty." I do know this, and I actually ask you to please review MF's recent argument with Riven, starting here, to see how I portray her in a more serious context.

That aside, have at it, I'd like to know if people feel I'm playing them right.

Snowy Poro

10-08-2012

Honestly, I think you do all of them great

And MF not being serious.. eh, she's just not that serious of a character

st0pb0t

10-08-2012

Eh, you could use more nudity.

... Oh. You mean in general. You're great.

Paltala

10-08-2012

Evelynn, perv as always <3

On a serious note, You do a great job with all three characters Miss Vanux.

Ask Brolaf

10-08-2012

Shyvana: 8/10
MF: 6.5/10
Lux: 10/10

Honestly, you're one of the better RPers here. The way you do Lux is simply perfect, to be completely honest. I haven't seen enough of MF to truly judge, though.

Iron Ambássador

10-08-2012

You've always been, and always will be one of my favorite RPers on the forum Shyv. I've not followed your Lux side enough to exactly say anything about that, but your Shyvana is quite accurate in my opinion and well, MF is not that serious of a character and the way you portray her is quite fitting. Though personally I think she might not try and create relationships that much :P

Trynd The King

10-08-2012

Personally I followed both Shy, and MF thread most before I started RPing. The fight against Jarvan was amazing too.

Dear Morgana

10-08-2012

I know I'm completely and stupidly biased to the point of absurdity (so you should ignore what I'm about top say) but you are an incredible rp-er and I do love your Miss Fortune.

Bladesaber

10-08-2012

Still rather new here, but from what I've seen you've portrayed you're characters quite fine.

Dear Chogath

10-08-2012

I think that what I think doesn't matter but in regards to your question I don't care if you are a great rper or not. If you are thats wonderful but you should never be in possession of more than one ask champion under any circumstances as it completely ruins different perspectives of champions. Sure you might have some pretense of a champions personality but don't we all? Having more than one champion simply lessens the quality of the whole and makes you seem like a person who takes opportunity away from new members and holds the community where it is now, small, distrustful of outsiders, etc. If everyone only possessed one ask champion then there would be so much more original thought that it would open the community to the rest of the world. I know that asking people to give up what they got is out of the question so I can only hope that they realize this themselves.