New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 46)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyChalice

10-08-2012

Why is the old Soraka picture still used ? Also terrible week in general I own all of these but Twitch and I already know I'm gonna have a lot of feeders this week

guy404

10-08-2012

Riot, most people are complaining about the champions that you have selected for the past few weeks. just a suggestion, why don't you create a free champion rotation week page and let the players pick the champions that they would like to play next week by clicking on a portrait the champion. One rule would be that the same champion cant be picked twice within 3 weeks when it was first picked.

Thank you

hanson493

10-08-2012

doesnt it suck when you own everyone on the free list welpp looks like im playing all the champs i usually dont play.

The Stone Fist

10-08-2012

i own most of them but still kog is gonna be fun

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Come on JAx was free two weeks ago, me might be a great warrior but Warriors need to rest, let the poor guy rest and go to the Soldier room.

Jeraaaa

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy404 View Post
Riot, most people are complaining about the champions that you have selected for the past few weeks. just a suggestion, why don't you create a free champion rotation week page and let the players pick the champions that they would like to play next week by clicking on a portrait the champion. One rule would be that the same champion cant be picked twice within 3 weeks when it was first picked.

Thank you
Agreed.

dzlotnik

10-08-2012

where is trundle!!!!!

MMKH

10-08-2012

Update the art on some of these champs because they are seriously outdated... especially with Soraka's recent visual rework.

Sakross

10-08-2012

....Plz no, plz noooo, where is kha'zix!? or jayce ? or zyra? or draven? come on Riot , amumu, soraka, jax? TRYND? D: I don't like this free week

Excalicur7

10-08-2012

Yay wanted to try Twitch and Panth