New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 46)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strider747

10-09-2012

When are the new champs coming in.....?
They were due around 2 hours ago....

Undertakel

10-09-2012

5hrs without update......

Wandérlust

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBloodyMary View Post
Sooooo, they put tons of Karma skins on sale, but haven't had her free at ALL this year...I see a problem here, just saying.
They have stated before if you pay attention...that champs who are in need of a rework dont get put on the free week rotation. As was with twitch and eve who did not get on free week until after they were reworked..

Darious69

10-09-2012

Come riot!! when put the new rotation of this week? 5 hours waiting for that :C

Illyriomysterio

10-09-2012

It's nice to see Kog'maw and his favored lane partner, Nunu in the same rotation.

PARÉMYDOM

10-09-2012

Don't complaint when there's 1 champs. at 6300, if you like
a champion and he's just like 1350, it's great !

For me , I don't very like this week ( Tryndamere specially -_- )

Kaiser0217

10-09-2012

honestly, i understand you pick champions like this weeks.. and well every weeks, for new players. but what about everyone else, i havn't seen champions like malzahar in over a year being selected, it seems you guys pick the same champions every week. nothing new. seen voli bear once. fiora once. malz once, over a year ago. all the really good champions, the one people want to play and learn how to play, but can't because they dont wanna risk 6300 or 4800 ip on a champ THEY have never used before. because. you guys dont ever choose them. my question is... what about everyone else? what about the rest of the people who dont want to spend that kind of ip, or even rp. what about us...

LegendaryOutcast

10-09-2012

Well this is a crappy rotation, this are all easy to use so It probably wont be that bad and I would assume that MOST lvl 30 people own MOST of these so they probably wont be played so much... I hope...

Draytox

10-09-2012

hey riot, do u think we could get a week of free champs that arent mostly from the champion bundles? that would be great.

RStinga

10-09-2012

I'd like to see Jayce, Draven, Fiora, Ziggs, Yorick, Orianna, Cassiopia, Olaf free a couple of times, i hope Riot can put those up some time soon. They don't have to be at the same time of course