DO YOU FEEL THAT RANKED DOMINION WILL ONLY MAKE LOL BETTER

YES 47 88.68%
NO 6 11.32%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

We must push for ranked dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trapped Monkey

10-26-2012

revive the dead thread

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
When I man up and run bottom for my team, I've got a 70% winrate with AD Malz. 70%, just for running a good bottom laner bot instead of whoever gets talked into it at the fountain.
Because bottom wins dominion. If you can win bot and push to neutralize or take their bottom you force the enemy team to send support down there. Losing them top.

Anyway, I voted no because I don't really care about ranked and it would just split the queue up more. If they got rid of blind pick and just left draft dominion I'd be pretty happy.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post

When I man up and run bottom for my team, I've got a 70% winrate with AD Malz. 70%, just for running a good bottom laner bot instead of whoever gets talked into it at the fountain.

So that's why People don't play Bottom, they fear it, Bot is not scary, i promise it's just a crazy 1v4 at your point if your team fails at top and keeps train dying to a windmill commander, No big deal man.

DarkPawnC

10-26-2012

Personally I hope that since twisted treeline is almost done, just maybe dominion will finally start getting some love. And though I think they will maybe work on balance issues a bit before they release it, it might hopefully come out some time next season.

The real reason I want to see ranked is so people take dominion more seriously and maybe we get some more regulars.
At the same time though part of what I like about dominion is the care free aspect to it, not nearly as much pressure on winning or losing which I think just puts emphasis on how fun it is.
That is honestly why I would like to see a ranked dominion, I like the random queing and having fun but I would also like to be able to take it seriously which hopefully adding ranked would do.

cocacolalips

10-27-2012

Never going to happen. The balance is atrocious.

Unless they give us like 15 bans.