Zyra plants uncapping points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pvt Spaghetti

10-26-2012

my eyes may have failed me, but i believe i spotted a zyra plant being able to uncap dominion towers. can someone check this out? me nor my friends have zyra to be able to test this hypothesis.

is this an intended mechanism?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

maybe it was a brave lone minion you didn't notice, there's a particular positioning of Zyra's plants where they don't get attacked by the turrets but i've never seen Zyra's plants uncapping point not even with the positioning i mention.

and people don't downvote this guy please, he's asking an Honest question, or are you going to tell me that you were born with all the Dominion knowledge on your mind?

Tempestphile

10-27-2012

send in a bug report? this map has quite a lot of bugs anyway

just lost one where our teammate has a disappearing mouse

Lengone

10-27-2012

Was the point neutral and only mostly capped by an enemy? In that case the turret would not shoot and degeneration of neutral points to uncapped would kick in.

Only thing I can think of, AFAIK champ summons don't cap.

AbsolutePK

10-27-2012

Seems like something you can easily test in a quick custom game.

1 v AI, You and AI cap bot, AI runs to their mid, you drop plants on their bot and see what happens.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinIsTheMother View Post
my eyes may have failed me, but i believe i spotted a zyra plant being able to uncap dominion towers. can someone check this out? me nor my friends have zyra to be able to test this hypothesis.

is this an intended mechanism?
^ this s why i have a pbe acc =D

David12596

10-27-2012

Just tested it. The plants don't do anything to the point.