Few Questions:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

10-08-2012

Ok, so I have a question regarding the new refund system they have in place in the in-game store for purchases made. How does it work? I am thinking of refunding a champion I have, and I am able to refund him because he shows up there. It says refunds remaining is three so this would only take one refund, right? I would have two left over if I were to choose to use them at a later time still, or no?

Also, I presently have 7k IP and refunding this champion would grant me another 6.3k IP. I am wondering who I should purchase using it. I mainly jungle and I use Maokai for that, and I off top as Yorick and Jax. I have gotten into playing a bit of support as Nunu, and that's funny to lane kill bot lane as Nunu with a good adc lol.

I am thinking of possibly getting Skarner as one of the champions (assuming the refund works the way I think it does) because I am heard and seen him be ridiculous as a jungler, but I am not sure. I played him a bit last time he was free to play and he was fairly fun.

Other things to note:
- I LOVE playing as Maokai jungle, he is awesome! =)
- I have tried playing Lee Sin, and he just doesn't seem to fit my play-style, I just don't click with him.
- I prefer to play the tank(y) champions, and not so much the squishy ones.

So there you have it. If I might get some help/advice in regards to the first(hopefully both) points, that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Goaticus Maximus

10-08-2012

as far as I understand, if you refund a champion it only counts as 1.

As for your pick, I have to say alistar is a blast if you like being tanky, it's so much fun to toss people around in a team fight. You might want to try amumu, his ulti can be game winning... There's really a lot of good tanky junglers.

If you are looking for High Elo Tips, Tricks, and Guides check out my youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/drwaddy

RightfulSin

10-08-2012

Bump