Busco Clan Habla Hispana / Searching for an Spanish Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RestlessFarewell

10-08-2012

Spanish Version:

Hola a todos les cuento que me gustaría formar parte de algún clan / grupo de personas de habla hispana (preferentemente) para así poder jugar rankeds...

Las Posiciones en las que juego usualmente son Mid y Support

Aun no tengo elo puesto a que recién hace poco comencé a jugar de manera competitiva si están de acuerdo o quieren ver como juego por favor de mandarme un pm a RestlessFarewell casi siempre estoy online desde ya muchas gracias espero una pronta respuesta nos vemos

RestlessFarewell

P.D:Uso siempre skype pero puedo descargarme cualquier tipo de programa para comunicarme con uds

English Version:

Hi everyone i told us that i want to join in a clan / group of teammembers of spanish speak (mostly) so i can play rankeds

The positions that i usually play are Mid or Support lane

Recently i dont have elo yet because im starting to play solo/duo queues in these days... if you are agree to join me or want to test me in your clans please contact me to the summoners name of RestlessFarewell

i hope an early reply soon thank you all of you see ya later

RestlessFarewell

P.D: My comunication software that i often use is Skype but if you want me to download another software i dont have a problem to download it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veritas Aeterna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Agregame kleydavid