Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Busco Clan Habla Hispana / Searching for an Spanish Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RestlessFarewell

10-08-2012

Spanish Version:

Hola a todos les cuento que me gustaría formar parte de algún clan / grupo de personas de habla hispana (preferentemente) para así poder jugar rankeds...

Las Posiciones en las que juego usualmente son Mid y Support

Aun no tengo elo puesto a que recién hace poco comencé a jugar de manera competitiva si están de acuerdo o quieren ver como juego por favor de mandarme un pm a RestlessFarewell casi siempre estoy online desde ya muchas gracias espero una pronta respuesta nos vemos

RestlessFarewell

P.D:Uso siempre skype pero puedo descargarme cualquier tipo de programa para comunicarme con uds

English Version:

Hi everyone i told us that i want to join in a clan / group of teammembers of spanish speak (mostly) so i can play rankeds

The positions that i usually play are Mid or Support lane

Recently i dont have elo yet because im starting to play solo/duo queues in these days... if you are agree to join me or want to test me in your clans please contact me to the summoners name of RestlessFarewell

i hope an early reply soon thank you all of you see ya later

RestlessFarewell

P.D: My comunication software that i often use is Skype but if you want me to download another software i dont have a problem to download it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veritas Aeterna

01-26-2013

Agregame kleydavid