Looking for S3 team and Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KYJarred

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Hello there,
I'm a college student with extra time on my hands, time that I find myself using for League on a more regular basis. I'm looking for a team and/or a duo partner for ranked that is willing to take the game seriously. I've played competitively in CS:S and CoD4. I know what kind of dedication and chemistry it takes to compete. I am at a point in my LoL play that I do well with many different roles. I'd like to find a team that is willing to work together. If I'm given a role to fill, I'll put all effort into that role, learn it inside and out and work on champions that will mesh well with the team comp and overall strategy. I have ventrilo, skype, and teamspeak. Message me in game or leave a post here and I'll be sure to get back to you.

I also don't rage and refuse to play with people who do. To get better as a team we have to work as a team, constructive criticism is one thing, blatant rage is another. Looking for other people who have the mindset of "Win as a team, Lose as a team, Grow as a team."

Black Techno

Recruiter

10-08-2012

I happen to be in the same interests as you. Unfortunately i have poor luck and my elo isnt high. If thats no problem and the idea appears to be to raise elo, I would count myself in.

KYJarred

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

bump