playing a good game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleRainbowDud

10-08-2012

been playing morg mid vs ap sion, my team : top teemo vs singed / jungle xin vs diana jungle /vayne & nunu bot vs teemo & malph all lanes cept me been failing , end score for me was 5/4/9 and we lost ofc cuz others lanes fed :/ i tried my best did many big play to save team and make game goes longer so team can farm and maybe catch back . anyway my team loved me alot for my plays but what i see at the end in the chat , other team sion calling me noob cuz i miss 2 skillshoots ... trash talking etc ... oh well for when tribunal working on chat after game too ?

i noticed many times ppl dont act like dicks during whole game and at the end they talk **** and so much ****s why do ppl need to act like that ... pretty sure video games are meant to have fun in the 1st time no ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panthaz89

10-08-2012

Yeah I made a thread containing a post game chat that should show why the tribunal should include a post game chat so people can see what people say after the game. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...unal+post+chat for some reason I thought my account was banned from forum access but I just fixed the problem by clearing history like it suggested in support.