Losing when you're carrying is the worst feeling imaginable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kyoukitenshi

10-07-2012

My last game, I was 25/7/7 on Ezreal.

This was not my teammates being good and handing me kills. This was not me raging and screaming every time someone died. This was not me getting lucky last hits in team fights.

This was a game of hard-fought kills where I managed to snipe 4 people down with my ultimate across the map, jumped around the team fights switching targets as someone became more important to focus down, ripping their Tristana to shreds, and trying to get my team to calm the **** down and stop screaming at each other.

This game would have been a win if it hadn't been for one player who decided that he was just going to run into our jungle by himself at half health and no mana to kill wraiths when the entire team was MIA, we had no vision anywhere on the map and we were 45 minutes into the game with one of our inhibitors down.

BRB, killing myself.

Hypersauce

10-07-2012

Nah. I feel worse when I do terrible and lose. If I lose and do great I am disappointed, but at least I know it wasn't my fault.

KalastRaven

10-07-2012

Sorry man, that sucks.

For me, the worst thing that happens in League is dealing with Ragers on your team.

Ornan

10-08-2012

Why does it seem like the ragers on my team ignore the people trying to get them to chill just so that they can fight with that one guy?

Freöhr

10-08-2012

I am really annoyed when people feel the need to go to the forums, post about their bad experience, but put a noble sounding title and explain exactly why it's not your fault.

Talonted Blade

10-08-2012

I'd rather lose while doing good than lose when it is my fault.

kyoukitenshi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frehr View Post
I am really annoyed when people feel the need to go to the forums, post about their bad experience, but put a noble sounding title and explain exactly why it's not your fault.
I am really annoyed when I'm in a somewhat crappy mood, feel like posting on the forums about being annoyed, and then some ******* decides to comment something snarky on my post.

Louie Kaboom

10-08-2012

no, choking as a team is worse than going 10-1 and the rest of your team doing bad. At least it's easier to reason why you lost when you're carrying and no one else is stepping up. When your whole team is outplaying the other team and then there's a slip-up for the loss, that's the hardest to reason and the hardest to swallow (that's what she said).

Freöhr

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoukitenshi View Post
I am really annoyed when I'm in a somewhat crappy mood, feel like posting on the forums about being annoyed, and then some ******* decides to comment something snarky on my post.
Why exactly do you feel like sharing your no-doubt modified experience with General Discusion? Fairly certain people will say "that sucks" and just close the tab, not even caring.

Shah Boo

10-08-2012

lol low elos cant carry