Eve needs a tone down.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nores

10-08-2012

AP eve.... well she is very powerful when ahead , maybe even OP. Thing is AD eve is bad and AP eve if nerfed might become useless (she doesnt have great scaling ,very squishy , if she is behind she is useless)

They need buff AD eve, buff AP eve base damages and ratios but nerf DFG

3ternalkarma

10-08-2012

banshees veil. congrats you have now countered AP evelynn.... OH and stay behind your tank so she doesn't just kill you

Xemeron

10-08-2012

http://www.loaditup.de/files/736309_kmeqgbnmnw.jpg

The problem is not Evelyn, the Problem is DFG!

CausticSushi

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs View Post
i've seen eves get a tri-force at 24min and just completely burst with a Tri-frorce and berserker greaves
lol @ triforce on Eve and ad Eve in general

What was she bursting you with? Hopes and dreams? She cant do **** without mpen/ap

Edit: To be clear, you're complaining about AD Eve?! LOL

OnePurpleDolphin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

She is not garbage of course, but calling her op is just too much. She is strong but she is melt quite fast in teamfight.

FistOf7Dragons

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nores View Post
AP eve.... well she is very powerful when ahead , maybe even OP. Thing is AD eve is bad and AP eve if nerfed might become useless (she doesnt have great scaling ,very squishy , if she is behind she is useless)

They need buff AD eve, buff AP eve base damages and ratios but nerf DFG
nerfing dfg hurts other burst ap carries than just eve .... ap eve doesn't any buffs unless you want to move power from her ult into her other abilities. ad eves problem is that they ruined her steroid's duration and refresh on kill when they shoould make e have passive that if she kill an enemy champ she gains 40/50/60/70/80% as for 4 sec and this doesn't stack with

Starvinggoat

10-08-2012

Evelynn is just like shaco in the fact that her ability to stealth and roam makes her be able to PUBSTOMP. everyone thinks she's broken, but how often can she burst you down without her roaming with her stealth and picking up a kill early? i have played about 70 games with her in the past week and a half, and i feel very even in most of my mid match ups in laning phase, until i go find the weaker players on their team. but the other mids never punish me for leaving mid or anything. people who are lower really just don't know how to handle her. and because of this and threads like this she's going to get nerfed. but she doesn't really need to. people just need to learn to play against her instead of coming here and complaining

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Nerf AP Eve, remove the ratio on ultimate, whatever

Just leave my AD Eve alone, nobody likes her anyways, leave her alone, and dont mess with my other abilities or the base on the ultimate

Black Fire Demon

10-08-2012

ummm rengar /trollface

CausticSushi

10-08-2012

So AP Eve can burst down ONE person. The only reason DFG does so much is because you're at full health. Survive the initial burst and dont let her close the gap. She has to be in MELEE range to finish you.

Eve would literally need over 1k AP to 2 shot you with DFG + ult, in fact, i think thats a low assumption.

Her drawbacks are very clear:
-Melee range
-No hard gap closer
-Has to build strictly glass cannon
-Limited to targets without MR to be effective
-MR drastically reduces her initial % burst
-Relies almost entirely on surprise tactics

She isnt impossible to shut down. Stop building completely glass cannon and think for a minute. Banshees shuts her down SO hard. She would have to get in range and pop it with a Q before engaging or lose all of her dfg burst. By that times shes clearly visible.