Its that time of the season people!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladius Altra

10-08-2012

Time to stop playing ranked because all the elo hell "victims" are buying elo for the season rewards. Matchmaking balance is all in shambles. Now the games are no longer who has the best team but who has the either A.) Elo booster or B.) The person who got their account back and are in the process of tanking it back down to their actual ELO. GG it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully riot cracks down on the boosters.

Iamb

10-08-2012

its been happening since oct. ive had peopel said they were smurfing on a frienda account in 1.1k elo a few times.

Keiffo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Can you think of a solution to stop the ELO boosters? I've seen friends on my list with display messages claiming that they will sell gold ELO.

Also, with ranked teams, my friends are all getting gold from one of my 3v3 teams because it's based off the highest rating. Is this even meant to happen? So many extra people will get gold.

Gladius Altra

10-08-2012

there is no solution besides bounding an account to IP which can be worked around pretty easily too not to mention it would suck. You have to contribute to atleast 5 mins in a team to get the reward. And no one takes 3v3 seriously anyways