The honor system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarmaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I would really love to see a new honor option that is just "Well played" or "Highly skilled". Friendly, Helpful, Honorable is all fine and good but what if someone doesn't fit under any of those?

What if I saw a Blitzcrank grab someone at max range between three minions and I want to give him some honor for being super awesome? I feel like that option should be there.

It seems to be that there should be some way to be like "You are freaking awesome!" To someone without just saying it because if you really feel like they are that good you probably already told them but as you all know, as League of Legends players you love to show off stuff. Number of wins, Rank, Total runes, Total life wasted ect.

TheAverageGatsby

10-08-2012

Similarly to the way Rengar collects Kha'Zix's head I collect teemo heads after each game. (friendly pts.)

Summoner Skippy

10-08-2012

I would, personally, classify that as either teamwork or helpful really. If said player was doing really well, they certainly helped out the team. And they were also helpful because they showed you what that character is really capable of in an experts hands. Either way, I'm sure they'll be happy for the honor. I've actually noticed a huge decline in Dewshbaggery lately. Maybe the honor system is working?

Amariithynar

10-08-2012

Teamwork, definitely.

CarmaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

That isn't teamwork though. Teamwork is calling mia's, ganking, warding ect.

Rezuvious

10-08-2012

nah first people need to stop begging for honor

SP3

10-08-2012

"Being good" isn't honorable by itself. Honor has nothing to do with personal skill level.

CarmaS

10-08-2012

The Klingon would disagree.

DualAxes

10-08-2012

It don't matter if u was friendly, had good teamwork, or was an Honorable opponent. The fact you picked an obvious OP champ shows how noob and desperate you are for a win.... people who say Ezreal is not op then why is he picked over 80% of the time over cait, Graves, GP, MF and so on?? ( don't really want to hear your responses because its is obvious already).... whenever i see an Ezreal you wont find me honoring you at all. Sure am Glad Riot realized their mistake and will nerf him soon.......same goes to all troll picks even if you do good or great on a game the fact is you tried to mess us up in the first place ( trash ).

Daen

10-08-2012

Being good at the game or playing well isn't what Honor is about though...