If you leave support for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
He harasses. Hard.
He ccs. Twice.

Also cho gath is a GREAT support. That is a known fact.
one of his CC's isnt until level 6 and can be easily interrupted, and leaves him in a vulnerable position. Cho does not do to well against high mobility carries and that's what is most commonly picked now so he's kind of out of favor atm.

Silence isn't a hard CC either, aside from flash malz is incredibly immobile, someone like a leona can initiate quite easily onto malz, and his lane is also pretty open to being jungle ganked due to his lack of mobility, sustain, and low defense stats.

Talonted Blade

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
LOL

OP isn't even level 30. He has never played a single ranked game. When he does start playing ranked, he will do poorly and he'll either figure out that you can't just screw around or he won't and he'll stay low Elo (and probably whine about Elo hell like the rest of the scrubs).

Don't be an idiot like OP and you won't have to play with idiots like OP once you get out of low-Elo. This is a non-issue.

/thread
Don't be an idiot like this random guy. This is clearly not my only account.

KalastRaven

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyonoshi View Post
Title: If you leave AP carry for me

I will do it, however I will not like it.

I will not pick a conventional AP Carry, I will pick an odd AP Carry like Trundle or something.

Why? Because I don't have fun playing AP Carry. You may think the game is all about winning, I think it's all about fun. If you don't want me to play a non-conventional AP Carry, well then take it yourself.

amidoinitrite?

If you A) Lane successfully vs the Enemy mid lane
and B) Act as a primary source of Magic Damage

no one has any room to complain about your choice in character.

Trundle has a hard hard time doing that. He has 1 AP ratio on his ult which is magic damage, the rest is physical. If you want to mid lane Trundle you have to treat it like a Mid Lane Talon and have an AP jungler or Top IMO.

Now as for the Support role, almost any champion can support - the point of support isn't about your scaling.

Support in my opinion requires :
A) You can contribute meaningfully to the game with less money.
B) Set up the lane such that your lane partner can farm
C) Disrupt enemy farming

While traditional supports have direct tools to aid their ally, champions without said tools can still perform the role. Ask yourself what can Malzahar do to win a lane for his ally?

Q provides a bit of zone control, damage and silence. This is going to be a primary tool for Support Malzahar. Every time you cast this, it should cost the enemy a CS or some pain.
W provides zone control and damage. The % of this allows it to remain relevant to a degree even when Malz hasn't got AP.
E provides damage. The chaining side effect is useful for keeping the minions from pushing your turret if your AD has to back. Other than that, it's going to be put on your enemy to zone them with a voidling.
R provides CC and damage. On Support Malz you don't feel like you NEED to get your kill with it, so you can be more free to initiate with it.
The Voidling - Each time the voidling spawns, you need to put E on an enemy champion and zone them to their turret. You should be able to beat them if they stand and fight you + voidling + AD carry.

So anyway, I'm not going to say Support Malzahar is always good, but even something that seems like a "troll" pick can be played properly if you understand how to play to it's strengths.

Koldheartedjsp

10-08-2012

Quote:
And you come from lack of logic land.

I don't play CoD and I don't care about KDR, I never hinted towards this in any way?

How does it ruin the game for 9 others? Just because you are a meta sheep incapable of thinking for yourself doesn't mean that I have to play YOUR way.
because you're throwing the game, playing something insanely bad just so you can "have a good time" which you won't, beacuse you'll be doing so insanely bad. Face it, you're horrible at this game, need to be euthanized, and castrated. Sorry but its just the truth

Akkku

10-08-2012

As long as youre not bad and feed kills or *****, I dont give a care what you do.

As long as you have the MINDSET to win, that's all I care about.

Drukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
Garen tends to not do well in ranged lanes, and if you can land mundo cleavers you may as well play blitz or leona who are innately more tanky and provide more CC.
I agree that the CC could pose a problem, but there's a stark difference between grabbing and poking. Cleavers are on an exceptionally short cooldown, meaning you don't really have to worry about sivir spell shielding it with regularity, they move a bit faster than grabs making them harder to miss, and they deal very large chunks of magic damage, which may deter the support from picking up armor. Plus if it gets down to support v support, Mundo will most likely win that exchange.

Dr Plutonious

10-08-2012

Quote:
Or I play whatever mode I want?

That's why free will exists.
Well, if you are doing it in normals, fine.

If you are doing it in ranked where WINNING is the objective, then you are just being a jerk.

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
And you come from lack of logic land.

I don't play CoD and I don't care about KDR, I never hinted towards this in any way?

How does it ruin the game for 9 others? Just because you are a meta sheep incapable of thinking for yourself doesn't mean that I have to play YOUR way.
you mean a tried a true method to successful team composition? ADC have the most stats they scale off of, support is actually one of the most important roles in the game as ADC tend to dictate team fights late game when they get there scaling into full effect.

Malz is just a really bad example for a non popular support champion unless you are going push towers hard early and that's your strategy, other than that i think there a lot better options to choose from

Talonted Blade

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
because you're throwing the game, playing something insanely bad just so you can "have a good time" which you won't, beacuse you'll be doing so insanely bad. Face it, you're horrible at this game, need to be euthanized, and castrated. Sorry but its just the truth
Throwing the game? I have NEVER lost as support Malz, not that I do it all the time, but I have done it and always succesfully. You know why? Because people are like you... they refuse to adapt and change. Please get out of my thread, there are people willing to have a well thought out civil discussion, and then there's you.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Don't be an idiot like this random guy. This is clearly not my only account.
Gee, I wonder why you post on a smurf. Because the part of my post where I predicted what would happen when you entered ranked play was 100% true maybe?

Yeah, thought so.

Some people are bad because they're inexperienced, some people are bad because they lack aptitude. You're bad because you've made a choice to deliberately make bad decisions in game.

So...have fun with that I guess. I'm just glad I'll never have to play with you.