If you leave support for me

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp13

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
Yes and Zilean is totally a support too but he doesn't work without farm either.
zilean works as a support.

2 words

kill DENIED.

Inferno51

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post

2 words

kill DENIED.
Then Yorick is semi support.

Talonted Blade

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post

2 words

kill DENIED.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I am saying I disagree with you.

KalastRaven

10-08-2012

Zilean doesn't need to rely on Epic Bomb damage to be useful. Double Bomb base damage is quite high to begin with, and he's got a nice speed/slow to help assist ganks or escape ganks.

Zilean's ult is amazing.

I wouldn't want to play him support against a team with a heal though, as most of his laning value is in his poke potential.

IalreadyHateYou

10-08-2012

This thread makes me want to hit someone.

Jurgrady

10-08-2012

Quote:
Or I play whatever mode I want?

That's why free will exists.
This is a complete lack of understanding of both the support role, and the summoners code.

You are a cancer to this game, and so many trolls come from this same mental state.

YOUR FUN is not allowed to come at the expense of others. If you don't like that your fun is being ruined by the others, then too bad. Grow up or don't play. Seriously. Because this is completely ridiculous to feel that way.

Supports carry the ADC in lane, no one will really want to admit that. But it's true, and you not playing a support, gimps your entire team.

Dat Asian Gurl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummyrubs View Post
Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with picking a nonconventional support as long as you are genuinely trying to help your bottom laner out.
This.

Bottom lane is pretty much made for any pair of champs as long as it's either a poke, kill, or farm lane -- kill if you need extra gold in order to be useful at all, poke if you want to whittle down the enemy to become stronger in lane, or sustain for passive gold gain and survivability in lane (which is usually not the one you want to take with a non-conventional support, since most can't heal anyone other than true supports).

Any pair of champions, as long as they synergize in some way or shape, will be fine on bottom (unless they get countered by the lane that counters them, kill<poke<sustain<kill -- REMEMBER THIS). Just play what you like (within some limits, be reasonable) and play your best in a way that is beneficial to the team, and you'll have something you'll probably like a little more.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgrady View Post
This is a complete lack of understanding of both the support role, and the summoners code.

You are a cancer to this game, and so many trolls come from this same mental state.

YOUR FUN is not allowed to come at the expense of others. If you don't like that your fun is being ruined by the others, then too bad. Grow up or don't play. Seriously. Because this is completely ridiculous to feel that way.

Supports carry the ADC in lane, no one will really want to admit that. But it's true, and you not playing a support, gimps your entire team.
not following the meta doesn't violate the summoner's code.

DreamwalkerLin

10-08-2012

Quote:
Or I play whatever mode I want?

That's why free will exists.
Don't rage if someone picked ap cait mid in your ranked game then. Goes with everything you said in this tread.

Insomnia1234o00o

10-08-2012

Shut up summoner 5, you can crawl back to your normal game and play whatever you want.

12345612 ... 17