If you leave support for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talonted Blade

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
i'm just saying play someone who is a viable support, not a troll upset pick because you are the lowest elo on the team and are playing a role you'd rather not. There is more than just soraka to support, there is a big stable of support champions to choose from that actually do the job. It just seems you like creating a toxic situation being like LOL GUYS I DIDNT GET THE ROLE I WANTED SO IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT.

that's how you are coming off as, and that in itself is just a toxic playing experience for other players. If you dont get the role you want it should be your responsibility if you really want said role to queue dodge and hopefully get a higher seeding on your a team, or a team willing to let you go to another lane even if you are last pick.

you just seem to enjoy creating a toxic situation since you dont want to support and that's just bad for the community as a whole
I see it as a viable support. I don't care if you disagree with me. I am in no way trying to make ANYONE pay for anything, and I never said that in any way shape or form. I never "came off" like that in ANY way. Stop assuming stuff that I never even hinted towards let alone said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talonted Blade

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
Playing a subpar support character in ranked because you don't like the role is just childish. :/ I hate jungling (I'm bad at it), but if I'm forced into it, I'll play a decent jungler at least.

Playing a subpar support character in normal blind/draft because you don't like the role...is still kind of childish, but at least it's not ranked.
It's not childish I disagree with YOUR assumption that it is a subpar support champion. How is it freaking childish? Seriously. Explain it instead of just saying it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
You are clearly a complete moron. You fail to see context and you think statements mean something that they in no way mean. Now feel free to leave.
I think your statement that you deliberately choose to play champs in roles they are not good at in ranked play means that I want you to uninstall League of Legends. And it actually does mean that.

But we can't all get what we want. I want to live in a world where worthless pieces of **** like you do not play the same games I do. And you want to live in a world where you can go online and tell everybody what a worthless piece of **** you are without anybody saying "Hey. Dude. You're a worthless piece of ****."

Guess we'll both have to learn to live with disappointment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
I see it as a viable support. I don't care if you disagree with me. I am in no way trying to make ANYONE pay for anything, and I never said that in any way shape or form. I never "came off" like that in ANY way. Stop assuming stuff that I never even hinted towards let alone said.
Nobody cares what you see as viable. The fact is, support malz isn't viable

I think heimer is a viable ad carry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumblerumble

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
I see it as a viable support. I don't care if you disagree with me. I am in no way trying to make ANYONE pay for anything, and I never said that in any way shape or form. I never "came off" like that in ANY way. Stop assuming stuff that I never even hinted towards let alone said.
if four other of your team mates dont see it as a viable support, that's a toxic situation you're creating, and you really did come off, and continue to come off like a spoiled child who didn't get his way.

bed time now, hope i never get in a ranked game with someone like you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talonted Blade

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
I think your statement that you deliberately choose to play champs in roles they are not good at in ranked play means that I want you to uninstall League of Legends. And it actually does mean that.

But we can't all get what we want. I want to live in a world where worthless pieces of **** like you do not play the same games I do. And you want to live in a world where you can go online and tell everybody what a worthless piece of **** you are without anybody saying "Hey. Dude. You're a worthless piece of ****."

Guess we'll both have to live with disappointment.
Oh my god seriously I am done talking to you now you are a pathetic moron. I am not deliberately playing anything in a role they are not good at. I disagree with you that they are not good at it. Seriously I never even SAID otherwise. ****ing idiot... Jesus christ just leave you will no longer receive replies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
Nobody cares what you see as viable. The fact is, support malz isn't viable

I think heimer is a viable ad carry
No, but, like, everything is, like, relative, man. You can't determine the OPs truth, ok? To him, Malz is a good support, so, like, who are you to say different?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talonted Blade

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
if four other of your team mates dont see it as a viable support, that's a toxic situation you're creating, and you really did come off, and continue to come off like a spoiled child who didn't get his way.

bed time now, hope i never get in a ranked game with someone like you.
No it's ****ing not a toxic situation. That's how fotms start is someone tries something new and it becomes good. I never once came off as a spoiled child, where did I? Go on explain your stance instead of just saying it. I am tired of repeating myself to morons who assume I said something that I NEVER EVEN REMOTELY SAID. **** you are all so ****ing dumb it's pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
Oh my god seriously I am done talking to you now you are a pathetic moron. I am not deliberately playing anything in a role they are not good at. I disagree with you that they are not good at it. Seriously I never even SAID otherwise. ****ing idiot... Jesus christ just leave you will no longer receive replies.
you are so cute its almost funny. You stop replying to everyone that doesn't agree with you and has arguments LOL. Again

ad carry heimer is totally 100% viable, and I am not hurting my team in any way picking him to ad carry over someone like ezreal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
No it's ****ing not a toxic situation. That's how fotms start is someone tries something new and it becomes good. I never once came off as a spoiled child, where did I? Go on explain your stance instead of just saying it. I am tired of repeating myself to morons who assume I said something that I NEVER EVEN REMOTELY SAID. **** you are all so ****ing dumb it's pathetic.
everything you say in this thread makes you come off as a 8 year old who got told he couldn't show us how good he is at an ap mid