Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"No secondary resource champions have long cooldowns to compinsate"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insomnia1234o00o

10-08-2012

They absolutely have longer cool down than most of the case...
my ass.

Achlys010

10-08-2012

Quote:
Eponet:
It's worth noting that the CC on manaless characters is significantly weaker than on those with mana. I was thinking the same until a ran into a joke thread of what if champions had cooldowns of 1 second or less on their non-ult abilities.

Not a single resourceless character has a hard CC of even one second in duration, while mana or energy based characters have abilities like AoE knockups, 2 second disables, or taunts lasting from 3 seconds single target to 1.5 seconds AoE.

i would consider riven stun a hard cc tho...

Levgre

10-08-2012

Quote:
Eponet:
It's worth noting that the CC on manaless characters is significantly weaker than on those with mana. I was thinking the same until a ran into a joke thread of what if champions had cooldowns of 1 second or less on their non-ult abilities.

Not a single resourceless character has a hard CC of even one second in duration, while mana or energy based characters have abilities like AoE knockups, 2 second disables, or taunts lasting from 3 seconds single target to 1.5 seconds AoE.

You are making the mistake of thinking most mana/energy based champs have strong CC, and simply pointing out some of the best CC spells in the game.

Of course with 80 mana/energy champs vs so many less non-resource champs, you are going to have less CC based ones.

Patchness

10-08-2012

Oh oh I can play this game too!

Akali, Renekton, Kennen, Garen.

You're only seeing a problem because you want there to be a problem.