Azubu Frost 100% would've won the game, cheating or not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

10-07-2012

That does not excuse ANYTHING. I'm sorry, but looking at the replay with the AF player looking at the mini map then pinging 2 seconds later...

Disqualify them. I don't care if you don't put TSM back in, give their next round opponent a bye or something. Trash like this does not belong in LoL if it ever wants to be considered a legitimate competitive esport.

RemyReaper

10-07-2012

no

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

If Riot confronted them and they admitted that they cheated, then yes they would be disqualified, but Riot's hands are tied at this moment because all the so-called evidences surrounding the forums aren't clear evidences that leads to a direct conclusion that they did in fact cheat. So far it's all assumptions, and if Riot disqualifies Azubu based on these claims, it can be a possible lawsuit for an unreasonable disqualification.

HeartlessXiao

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyReaper View Post
no
There can't be anything more blatant than that. How on earth would AF ping the path 4 TSM members were taking UNLESS he cheated? It's not like they pinged a bush to check, they pinged 20 seconds into the game just after TSM left base.

Complete BS.

HunterHagen

10-07-2012

What is the point of this thread, when we already know the final decision made in RedBeards post?

HeartlessXiao

10-07-2012

Right.

Azubu Frost can read minds then.

SupportEnemyTeam

10-07-2012

My question is, why the hell is everyone looking for flaws of the Asian teams, why don't you guys go look for flaws of M5, of clg.eu, of TSM? I think this is complete racisim and bad sportsmanship. You don't see us Asian going through every single game and try to find evidence of you guys cheating! This is the 5th topic I saw of people saying W.E and Azubu Frost cheating, and it is completely untrue and utterly stupid.
The people who believe these rumors are simply the ones who can not accept the truth of their favourite team losing. The people who can not accept that there are people who are better then them out there. I rest my case.

inhibitor is op

10-07-2012

wait, so i dont get one thing

there was issues, tsm thinks azubu screenlooked, so they remade. what happened after?

or did the remake not occur?

SupportEnemyTeam

10-07-2012

There is something called the 6th sense, you feel like where they are gona be. I get this when I m playing crossfire, and I get this when I play LoL. It doesn't happen every time but it happens very very often. and I m a noob. So think about those professional players who play the game as a job 8hours or more a day, I don't think its very hard for them to get that sense.

DaedricChampion

10-07-2012

dq'd crs and dig for less evidence than this