Do TSM deserve a replay on Game 1? Consequences for AZF?

Yes, TSM deserve a 2nd chance. AZF deserve a penalty. 94 62.67%
No. No penalty for AZF. 56 37.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

You know what's worse than AZF cheating?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
both tiza and red beard have posted on this

you got both an explanation of what really happened and a promise that the new venue will go out of its way to make sure the maps will not in any way possibly be visible to the players

if you want to keep complaining about this than fine but stop ****ing accusing riot of ignoring the issue or not addressing it because they did acknowledge and address the issue and they offered an explanation and they explained what they will do going forward
I've tried to be calm about this. I do NOT condone swearing in these posts, if you are going to go out of your way and be a complete jerk just LEAVE.
This isn't a case of me being sensitive either, it's just not the way to go especially since I'm being reasonable here.

I FULLY understand now that Riot HAVE answered to this and HAVE agreed to make sure this NEVER happens again.

I just want the REAL truth if we are going to see something happen afterwards, I want to know if there WILL be a rematch. I want to see this game played on especially on terms of SKILL and STRATEGY based. NOTHING to do with something that will give an UNFAIR advantage ESPECIALLY so early in the game.

YoshioPeePee

10-08-2012

riot already restarted the match that it occurred in according to red beard, tsm already had its rematch (as did frost since tsm looked as well)

they will not do it again

its over

Rovos

10-08-2012

You got the real truth. Frost didn't cheat.. TSM lost. Everyone has been telling you. Clearly it hasn't sunk in yet.

xl Viezcas lx

10-08-2012

What can you say... That was business is all about, even football, baseball and the most i have to say is boxing.. everything can be bought out... just deal with it, your in America the land of the greedy XD

Efstratios

10-08-2012

You guys need to calm the **** down lmao
It sure does look like he may be cheating but with those images it's kinda hard to tell. If the screen is right there, it's kinda hard to not look at it, it's kind of hard to NOT look at a point of interest. Riot should've located the screens further behind, but then again we don't even know if it's possible to look at the screen from the seats. I'd imagine Riot has tested this.
Get a Riot employee to sit on those chairs and turn their head at the same angle and at the same seat as that guy. Is the screen visible? No? Well shut the **** up. Yes? I wouldn't DQ as it's partly Riot's fault, but a rematch sounds like the better option. It's either nothing or a rematch.

Also, take into account human psychological impulses. If the screen was viewable from my seat, I'd subconsciously look at the screen, I'd be irritated if I didn't. Even if I didn't want to.

Now calm ya t1ts.