Black Cleaver is a lot stronger than people give it credit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderworldH4des

10-08-2012

I use it on Fiora.

Problem? xP lolz

Arcus Veles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I get it on AD's with phys skills to stomp lane. It's got three of the four offensive stats all AD's love (AD, AS, armor shred) so you won't feel lacking if you have just it + boots + a couple Doran's, and it turns skills like Twitch's Expunge in to an execute.

Late-game I end up selling it for LW, but only if enough people are actually tanky enough to merit it.

Titiln

10-08-2012

xin zhao too

JoeDerp

10-08-2012

Also allows everyone else to deal more physical damage to the target, whereas the Last Whisper only allows you to.

OneVendetta

10-08-2012

I use black cleaver on sona. I heard its great on enemy alistar.

NO. Please stop buying it. U ruin games with ur selfishness and lack of research

Dat Asian Gurl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Black Cleaver is a great item to get on Kayle...

when you're playing ARAM. >_>

Tenmar

10-08-2012

By the time you can actually AFFORD Black Clever most opponents will have about 100-150 AR. So umm yeah it just isn't as effective when they changed it to an AD/AS item and then proceeded to kill off all AD/AS itemization and all AD/AS champions and remade the champs into AD/Crit cause god forbid a carry like Sivir could actually carry in a different way with a different item build. But I guess that's what you get when the forums complain about a champ being UP and not understanding any sense of game design and how bland and monotonous Riot has made this game.

Bilcosby

10-08-2012

Shreds armor for everyone on the team not just you.

M0b1us

10-08-2012

One thing already said earlier and commonly overlooked is the fact that BC actually lowers armor. So not only does the owner benefit but anyone else who attacks that target. So one could argue that if everyone attacked the target with the BC shred, then BC would be more effective than LW. Then again in a team fight it wouldn't be that simple.

Alecksee

10-08-2012

Works well for kayle support, and twitch.

Twitch's ult procs on-hit's, so he would shred armor from entire enemy team, which your team can take advantage of.

Support Kayle can shred 45 more armor for the ADC to take advantage of.