Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Defender of Tommorow's Laboratory (Ask Jayce 1.5)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Jayce,

Hey, can I ask you a favor? My lab is being fumigated for giant cockroaches, and I don't have a place to do a couple of tests I was planning on, like my schroedinger's cat experiment. Also, I have a trans-spatial matter reverter field. If you let me borrow you lab for a bit, you can have the field. Whaddya say?

-Jay


... Wasn't Schrodinger's cat experiment already been done? In his imagination?
What ever the case, do as you wish.
Have fun!

Sheriff Caitlyn will guide you to my base and you can come whenevr you want,
BUT NO TOUCHING MY GUN!
BIG NONO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Dear Jayce...
Got a message for you, but I kind of don't know your adress...
I kind of don't trust this thing, is it okay if I send it through here anyway?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Dear Jayce...
Got a message for you, but I kind of don't know your adress...
I kind of don't trust this thing, is it okay if I send it through here anyway?


((How are you asking me something when you don't know my address O.O So yeah trust the mailbot, his name is FiFi WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Jayce would recieve a message and a card, the message's contents are unknown to Dojel and the card said:
McCay Courier Service, making sure your message gets where you want it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Ask the Defender:
... Wasn't Schrodinger's cat experiment already been done? In his imagination?
What ever the case, do as you wish.
Have fun!

Sheriff Caitlyn will guide you to my base and you can come whenevr you want,
BUT NO TOUCHING MY GUN!
BIG NONO.


My version involves Zyra's neurotoxins and an enchanted Iron Maiden. But yeah. There's only a small chance of a inter-dimensional rift being opened. Just about 15%. Thanks for the invite!

-Jay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-09-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
My version involves Zyra's neurotoxins and an enchanted Iron Maiden. But yeah. There's only a small chance of a inter-dimensional rift being opened. Just about 15%. Thanks for the invite!

-Jay


No prob.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Jayce would recieve a message and a card, the message's contents are unknown to Dojel and the card said:
McCay Courier Service, making sure your message gets where you want it


Jayce opens up the letter, but finds it impossible to read, in an anonymous scrawl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-11-2012

((Bump))

Quote:
Heh, this is what the future looks like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-16-2012

(( My single, last bump ever unless someone answers.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

10-16-2012

{{ I'm back.}}