The Defender of Tommorow's Laboratory (Ask Jayce 1.5)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALC Phoenix

01-27-2013

((bump))

Ask the Herald

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jyce View Post
Jayce knocked his gloved fist onto a rugged little pad on the side of his window. A small platform rose up from the center table, revealing the crystal energy... The one that Viktor had attempted to take, months ago... And here it was, for both the two great scientists to see.

"I've kept this last fragment since the say I ransacked your lab. It's not complete since I destroyed your prototype weapon... But it still harnesses a virtually infinite energy source. Seeing this really brings back memories..."

Jayce placed his hand on the platform, before slowly raising his hand up again. As his hand moved, the platform rose, until a familiar machine appeared, encased in a tube of glass.
It was the same weapon Jayce had destroyed.
It was the same weapon Viktor had made.

"I lied. I never really destroyed your machine, I made it look like I did. In reality, I merely captured it for examination...

Now here is why I'm showing you this. I want to work with you to finish what you started. After a thorough analysis, this weapon is a marvel, and really a piece of genius. In fact, this weapon could benefit all of Valoran! Not as a tool of war, but an equalizer.... However, that is just me. I do not know what you intended this machine to do. Will... You help me?"
Viktor said nothing further as he watched Jayce, with caution, only to be confronted with a still functioning fragment of the arcane power crystal he had long ago pilfered from the Defender. This was enough to cause the Herald's curiosity and interest to sky-rocket, until Jayce showed him what could be considered the most shocking thing of all.

It was his prototype weapon! The one he had been working on when the charismatic Piltovian inventor stormed his laboratory in Zaun and began wreaking havoc. The memories came flooding back all at once as Viktor stared directly at his very own creation...

"My......my design......"

He turned his masked head towards Jayce as he let out an uncharacteristic indignant growl.

"Not only did you discourage a great deal of my followers and ruin the majority of my laboratory, but you also had the audacity to STEAL from me?!" The inflection in his tone of voice could be considered to be that of anger. And it was now that the memories of Stanwick's underhanded dealings and betrayal shot to the forefront of Viktor's mind, stimulating the very small remnant of his humanity as rage filled his entire being. "You.....You! You're no different than Stanwick! You've just insulted my genius by showing me that you had no reservations about taking MY work without MY permission and hid it away for all this time! And now you request my assistance in helping to finish it!"

Although the Machine Herald had seemingly come unarmed, Jayce had made one mistake in bringing Viktor to this point: Viktor's mechanical arm had not been removed from his person. And at this moment the appendage charged up its palm, before immediately firing a piercing beam of light which cut through the weapon like a hot knife through butter! The beam had been traced in such a way to cut the machine to several pieces, rendering the prototype completely useless.

And Viktor stood there, glaring at the man who had just lost any shred of respect that the augmented Zaunite might have held for him.

"Just as with Stanwick, Defender, I will never forgive this transgression! From this day forth, do not expect any further leniency from me, for I will show you no more mercy!"

And with that, the Machine Herald vanished into a vortex of green....

ALC Phoenix

01-30-2013

((Well ****))
Jayce looked to the flashing green portal, before the wave of guilt settled in. He knew Viktor valued his inventions, and if was completely out of his right to steal his things. He felt no less than a petty thief now... Wait! This was no time to be sulking! Jayce spring up and grabbed the weapon, smashing the glass, and threw it into a nearby wall, only to get rid of any rage. He had to set things right again.

Jayce grabbed another model of his hammer from the wall. As soon as his hands touched the handle, a blinding blue light whirled around his arm, he could feel the transformation happening. His arms were soon encased in sleek metal, then his shoulders, his chest... Zoom his body was encased in his Full Metal power suit.

Sandra walked in, looking frightened and shocked.

"Vi-... Viktor..."
"It's alright. I'm going over to Zaun to see him."

He removed the weapon from the wall. Surprisingly it was rather sturdy, it has no scratches on it at all. Moving forward to the door, he set out on a journey to Zaun.

makmix

01-31-2013

Mack was about to visit Jayce with a new power capacitor, following the letter he sent a while back like the clever devil he is, only to come around the corner and find that Jayce was leaving off to somewhere. Knowing that the labs defenses are offline, he pokes his head through the door. He sees a young lady standing there. He greets her.

"Hello there. Name's Mack, I brought a power capacitor for Jayce, but I saw him leave. Don't ask how I got here, just know I did. I'll just leave this here as a little gift and I'll take my leave. Nothing real important just this."

Mack sets it on the ground and leaves. As he does, the capacitor sprouts out mechanical spider legs and crawls over to the lady and stops at her feet.

Ézrëal

02-08-2013

Ezreal appears at Jayce's lab's door, unsure of whether he was off somewhere or not. He rang what he assumed was the doorbell. He was wearing the eyepiece from his Pulsefire suit, which casually scanned everything that passed Ezreal's gaze.

ALC Phoenix

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack was about to visit Jayce with a new power capacitor, following the letter he sent a while back like the clever devil he is, only to come around the corner and find that Jayce was leaving off to somewhere. Knowing that the labs defenses are offline, he pokes his head through the door. He sees a young lady standing there. He greets her.

"Hello there. Name's Mack, I brought a power capacitor for Jayce, but I saw him leave. Don't ask how I got here, just know I did. I'll just leave this here as a little gift and I'll take my leave. Nothing real important just this."

Mack sets it on the ground and leaves. As he does, the capacitor sprouts out mechanical spider legs and crawls over to the lady and stops at her feet.
Sandra looks at the the spider-like machine, before taking a step back. She looks around hoping that anyone could help, she was deathly terrified. She retreated into Jayce's workshop only to find that the capacitor had followed her.

"N-no! Stop!""

She picked up a wrench from a table to her side, and threw it at the spider, but to no avail. She watched as the spider crawled towards her, and then grabbed onto her leg, enveloping it's metal body around her calf...

"Ahhh! S-somebody.. h-help please!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal appears at Jayce's lab's door, unsure of whether he was off somewhere or not. He rang what he assumed was the doorbell. He was wearing the eyepiece from his Pulsefire suit, which casually scanned everything that passed Ezreal's gaze.
Luckily, Ezreal was here. Was he here to help? Sandra didn't know. Hopefully he would have heard her scream... She tried to shake the spider off, but the metal body was spreading around her leg...

ALC Phoenix

02-12-2013

((Bumpy doo))

Ézrëal

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair Jyce View Post
Sandra looks at the the spider-like machine, before taking a step back. She looks around hoping that anyone could help, she was deathly terrified. She retreated into Jayce's workshop only to find that the capacitor had followed her.

"N-no! Stop!""

She picked up a wrench from a table to her side, and threw it at the spider, but to no avail. She watched as the spider crawled towards her, and then grabbed onto her leg, enveloping it's metal body around her calf...

"Ahhh! S-somebody.. h-help please!"

Luckily, Ezreal was here. Was he here to help? Sandra didn't know. Hopefully he would have heard her scream... She tried to shake the spider off, but the metal body was spreading around her leg...

Ezreal stood outside when he heard a woman scream out for help. Something he didn't expect from the Defender of Tommorrow's Lab. Still, he felt a need to answer the call.

"PEARL, Activate," He ordered out. His suit started to form around him, "Load Trushot Barrage."

"Charging Cannon."

Ezreal aimed his cannon arm toward the door, blasting it to pieces. He walked in, scanning the area for what the source of the scream came from.

"PEARL, scan for any hostiles."

"Scanning..."

Ask the String

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Jayce, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Jayce

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S. - Vi's invited as well.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.

Valorans Outlaw

02-18-2013

((Wrong thread, but I get the message. ))