Question about Sona's judgement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

10-07-2012

I know this is something I should have asked a long time ago, but I only really realised there was any confusion about it just now: during Sona's judgement, was the murder of her adoptive mother Lestara Buvelle by her Etwahl a nighmare illusion or an actual memory? I always thought it was just an illusion and that her mother is still alive (if I remember correctly not EVERYTHING we see in judgements are events that actually happened), especially as I find it incredibly unlikely that Sona would still be so readily attached to her Etwahl if it had murdered her beloved mother, but I've come across people who think Lestara is actually dead.

Could a red possibly clear this up for sure?

Arcane Azmadi

10-12-2012

Bump. Please. This is preying on my mind.

Summoner Abyss

10-12-2012

I honestly think if it did, she is attached to it cause if guilt or shame and she might want to try to harness it's power to in a strange way to redeem herself or show she has control over it's power and make sure she doesn't make the same mistake.

But from what i gathered from it her adoptive mother is dead.

PsychoB0b

10-12-2012

I joined the league because my enchanted harp murdered my loving adopted mother.

Seems a bit silly if you put some thought into it...

Arcane Azmadi

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoB0b View Post
I joined the league because my enchanted harp murdered my loving adopted mother.

Seems a bit silly if you put some thought into it...
That's what I thought. I thought it was a nightmare representing the opposing paths that Sona needs to choose between, torn between absolute dedication to music and the real world with normal people in it.

Come to think about it, Sona is still one of the single most mysterious champions in the entire League. Abandoned on an orphanage doorstep. Bonded to a magical living instrument that always returns to her. Supernatural musical ability that can move peoples' hearts or rend their bodies, despite being completely mute from birth. Lestara Buvelle apparently knew SOMETHING about her (she even knew what the Etwahl was called when apparently no-one else did) but we don't have any clue what this is. In a way, she's just as mysterious as Evelynn, Jax, or Mordekaiser. Hell, with her bizarre hair, we aren't even sure that she's actually human (and not a member of a race that merely looks like them)!