Weirdest thing just happened to me in a SR Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skumbag Ryan

10-07-2012

I was just playing a game as Malphite. First time as Maplhite. Anyhow, right when I started playing my wifi crashed and I had to reset my computer. After that, I came back and was 5 levels behind. My team didn't care, they were just happy to have me back. Halfway through the game, both teams DC'd at the same time. We all admitted it. Then it happened again. Both of those were 1 minute DCs. Then, 5 minutes later, we had a 10 minute DC. Probably went longer. I quit at 10 minutes. Anyhow, it really annoyed me, since everyone thought the servers were messing up. So now I'm typing this up, and I look at my Match History. The game never registered. So Riot, I'm hoping this issue can be fixed and that I can play again tomorrow, since it's too late for me to get another game in tonight. Hopefully this gets looked at and upvoted enough for Riot to thanks.

Thanks Everyone,
Cool Creater

cralix

10-07-2012

Ya same thing happened to me when the big update came out.I guess it happened to some other people in other games to so i guess i am not alone. Sucks that it was your first time playing malph too, not a good first impression:P but if you get banned for that i'll support you

Skumbag Ryan

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cralix View Post
Ya same thing happened to me when the big update came out.I guess it happened to some other people in other games to so i guess i am not alone. Sucks that it was your first time playing malph too, not a good first impression:P but if you get banned for that i'll support you
Thanks Cralix. I doubt I'll get banned, but I appreciate it. I didn't think I would love Malph anyhow, only played him cause m team told me too. I'm better with fast assassins.Sucks about your game though. I'd hate if someone got banned or lost ELO with these DCs. Only posted to let the public know anyhow.

Kiechiro

10-07-2012

Well I can explain why it wasn't registered, Once both teams leave a regular game for a certain period of time the game is automatically stopped and the game ends without being recorded, I don't know the exact time on this but I think it's somewhere around like 15-20 minutes(Don't quote me on that) The only reason I know this is because it's happened to me 3 times already. Now then, As for the rest of the issue:

The server's seem to be "wonky" as of late however I suspect something more then this being on Riot's end, What it is? I have NO idea, ever since S2 final's there have been major internet issues when it comes to LoL, Now personally I haven't been on since before the final's but I can say that these issues are very suspicious considering how rampant they are and how they seem to be affecting games in various ways.

Skumbag Ryan

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiechiro View Post
Well I can explain why it wasn't registered, Once both teams leave a regular game for a certain period of time the game is automatically stopped and the game ends without being recorded, I don't know the exact time on this but I think it's somewhere around like 15-20 minutes(Don't quote me on that) The only reason I know this is because it's happened to me 3 times already. Now then, As for the rest of the issue:

The server's seem to be "wonky" as of late however I suspect something more then this being on Riot's end, What it is? I have NO idea, ever since S2 final's there have been major internet issues when it comes to LoL, Now personally I haven't been on since before the final's but I can say that these issues are very suspicious considering how rampant they are and how they seem to be affecting games in various ways.
Well, interesting to know of the game not been recorded after 15 minutes.

Yeah.. It started after the finals. I thought it was m wifi until that game. Hopefully, it's resolved.