Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MCMilo

10-08-2012

riot

wat r u doin

riot

stahp

Malgana

10-08-2012

I'd like to see what the name change guy switches it to though...he always comes up with witty stuff.
I had a friend named "AbortionBaby" and he got his name changed to "Keepin It"
Pretty funny IMO.

5HITCOMBO doesn't seem that offensive to me though, I don't see why Riot would act on that when there's names like "MorelloEatsPen!s" out there who have still not been changed.

Hype Algerian

10-08-2012

I read it as 5-hit combo (5HITCOMBO). Whoever read it as ****COMBO needs a reality check. Please, give that man some fighting game culture >.>

Riot, give him his name back D:

Buk Wild

10-08-2012

Although I don't think it should have been changed in the first place, would you be willing to do 5-Hit Combo?

It's the same it just can't be interpreted as ****COMBO lol

Asgaard

10-08-2012

Scumbag Riot. Give his name back.

rewt

Recruiter

10-08-2012

See, this is why we need to get Romney in office. Obama ruins everything watch out hes very SHADY

Resilga

10-08-2012

Quote:
emailsupport5483:
Hi everyone,

I'm 5HITCOMBO and I've been playing since beta with the same name. Today, someone lost a game in ranked and reported my name. Now, I know that my name says ****combo. I'm pretty sure you know it too. But it's also, first and foremost, 5HIT (five-hit). I don't think I should have to change this. I've contributed to the community and I think I'm decently well-known enough that I shouldn't have to be subjected to this after four years of being with League of Legends. So, I'm going to ask you one time, please be lenient and let me enjoy my name. It's something that's a part of me, that I came up with on my own, and it's pretty witty, I like to think, and not very offensive. If anything, it's self-mocking.

I've emailed support, and I'm waiting on a response. In the meantime, please pray for the longevity of 5HITCOMBO. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/bAbkQ.jpg

Riot pls:
http://i.imgur.com/Qzz9f.jpg

Holy hell dude your normal wins spread is massive.

You'd definitely taught this summoner a lot of things throughout your time here. I even faced you once when you were Ez a long, long time ago. I like your name a lot because I think it is safe and clever, I hope they reconsider.

Cows in Tuxedos

10-08-2012

i have always read it as 5 hit combo

i don't think this kind of this can be accidental, so riot did this intentionally apparently

what gives, riot? i have a friend who's freaking named Raining Boobs

Rastilan

10-08-2012

dude someone has the name WindowsVista, thats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more offensive then 5hitcombo

Only Nidalee

10-08-2012

On behalf of riot community i would like to report the person who reported mr. 5hitcombo for being a bad sport. which is a reportable offense.