5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freakooo

10-07-2012

Ooo I played against you a couple weeks ago. Your team won, so I hate you LOL. (jk jk). I think it was the game where our Darius went 3/12 against something ridiculous like 21/2 Jayce. You were Amumu and I was Ryze, I think. You probably don't remember, oh well 8D

But yeah, that's lame. Since the name is 5-hit combo and not trying to censor bypass, I think it's lame and wrong of Riot to censor your name like that :/

MarthaJones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eacrappies View Post
Your name breaks naming rules. Plain and simple. I don't care how "famous" you are.

Your name could be broken up into eaCrapPies
is that any worst than Sht combo?

a **** pie could be seen a pretty gross, but a sht combo is nothing, that's not even taking into consideration that an eacrappie is nothing, but a 5 hit combo is.

MoonsBane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Bump w/ support. Seen you around on the forums, watched ya for a bti when you streamed. If you lose (Five-Hit) combo i personally want Riot to shoot everyone with xX____Xx, n4rUt0, 420, and n0s|<0p3.

Creativity > Stupidity. Don't care if he's now breaking the rules; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_clause

mogonk

10-07-2012

5HIT!

You know, back before I had ever played LoL I read your thread trying to learn more about the game. That was my first glimpse into what was really going on in this game. Opened my eyes.

+1

Egotistica

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikab View Post
Well, seems like someone already used 5hitcombo, a lvl 1, thats funny
I bet the guy who was mad and reported did it so to secure the best name in League history for a smurf he'll never use.

Scumbag.

FlareBlade

10-07-2012

Wow Riot =|

GANDHISAUCE

10-07-2012

Really, Riot? He's been playing since the beta on the same name and now its time to randomly take away the name?

AHUEAHUEAHUEA

10-07-2012

That's pretty scumbag of Riot.

killed again

10-07-2012

Bump for justice

sharks

10-07-2012

plz, this name is classic