5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedDavidson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Bump, this has gone too far, roit

IOSYS Remilia

10-08-2012

This is ridiculous. You've had this name for almost 3 years yet they change it so suddenly. You have my up vote and Bump because this has happened to my friends too.

Kanon Azai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

You deserve your name back. Best of luck man. Me and a friend had a similar experience on our beloved twin DK's on WoW. Given, our names were Holysex, (one with an accent), but it still sucks to lose a name you've had for a while. Ours was because we we're destroying kids in BG's. But yours? Cant possibly be taken "offensive" by any person who can think straight.

hi im haru

10-08-2012

Numbers are not supposed to be read as letters... What has this world come to?

Ztune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport5483 View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm 5HITCOMBO and I've been playing since beta with the same name. Today, someone lost a game in ranked and reported my name. Now, I know that my name says ****combo. I'm pretty sure you know it too. But it's also, first and foremost, 5HIT (five-hit). I don't think I should have to change this. I've contributed to the community and I think I'm decently well-known enough that I shouldn't have to be subjected to this after (three) years of being with League of Legends. So, I'm going to ask you one time, please be lenient and let me enjoy my name. It's something that's a part of me, that I came up with on my own, and it's pretty witty, I like to think, and not very offensive. If anything, it's self-mocking.

I've emailed support, and I'm waiting on a response. In the meantime, please pray for the longevity of 5HITCOMBO. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/bAbkQ.jpg

Riot pls:
http://i.imgur.com/Qzz9f.jpg

[edit] Thank you for all your support! I'm corresponding with Riot via email right now. They told me to send them 5 names, but I linked this post here where Morello himself says "5HIT <3" (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...72572#17372572) and kindly asked them to escalate the request to the next level of support. You guys are such a great community, thanks for making me feel loved!
You've gotta be 5hitting me. Riot pls.

Zefnex

10-08-2012

Bumped and upvoted, 5hit has always seemed like a pretty stand-up guy to me.

Stat Trak Nova

10-08-2012

Give 5hit his name back. I know him from teamliquid from years ago and he doesn't deserve this =[

Clocksmack

10-08-2012

i played with you you suck dick loser

Mahgnificent

10-08-2012

Give this man his name back

Nexusparties

10-08-2012

I have been having the same problem I have been playing for a year now without a single report or ban and all of a sudden the last few months I have been banned twice for no reason at all I think the tribunal has been unfair lately and making a lot of false reports and bans.