5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreggon

10-08-2012

That must be a real kick in the nut5ack.

It's harmless and witty.

Umbralogix

10-08-2012

come on roit.

type1Rush

10-08-2012

how could anybody seriously get offended by 5HITCOMBO =/..

Riot Give this guy his Name back..

rumsey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I have no ungoldy idea how 150 people upvoted you but sure, lets change your name to FiveHitCombo, idc. Otherwise, you are a scumbag troll.

It isn't witty. It isn't cute. It's basically the bottom of the barrel as far as comedy is concerned. GD eats that **** up like its pancakes for breakfast though.

Remstars

Recruiter

10-08-2012

I remember this guy from Season 1. He's a good guy. I don't think his name should be changed when it says 5HitCombo.

MathMage

10-08-2012

FiveHitCombo would be a subtly referential in-joke. I would support the hell out of that.

I loved your old posts, but I'm not surprised this eventually happened.

Kelzare

10-08-2012

Bump for justice. I read his name as Five hit combo and it didn't even occur to me as the vulgar until seeing the other interpretation.

StompEmlnTheNuts

10-08-2012

lol Sh*tcombo...it sounds funny but doesn't make at any sense.

Tulips

10-08-2012

I've been playing for 2-3 years and roughly every 20ish games or so someone says they're reporting me for my name. Hasn't been changed yet and I don't see why it should. How could it offend someone exactly? The people who constantly troll are the same/just as bad as the people who report constantly AKA bipolar misfits.

I would also not be surprised that the majority of the people who actually use tribunal are these exact same people. I don't use tribunal because I'd rather play the game rather than moderate it which I thought is usually what companies pay people to do in a "professional" manner. Which brings me off track to another point that has been said time and time again and in my opinion is so true, this company is not professional at all. I love this game and will continue playing it as long as I can stomach it but Riot should really take a step back and reevaluate some things, starting with getting rid of the Tribunal system. It is flawed and everyone knows it.

I'm sure some brown nosing employee thought Tribunal would be a good way for the company to save money but when you make good people like 5hitcombo pay for it(besides the fact he loses his identifiable name he probably has to pay for a name change), it will eventually come back to bite you right in the A55.

TLDR; Riot customer service/support is 5hit(or nonexistant). Tribunal is a shortcut you are taking to actually moderate your own game and it is blatantly obvious it doesn't work well. People being punished for no reason is 10x worse than a few people going unbanned here and there that may deserve it.

SuperBubblesMan

10-08-2012

Justice!!!