5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killrazor

10-08-2012

sensor bypassing is not allowed. simple. regardless of you pronounce your name, it still is censor bypassing. I read as "****COMBO" and not "5 hit combo". I probably wouldn't report you, but rules are rules, and some just suck

llllllIIIIIIIIIl

10-08-2012

You can use 5 Hit Combo, since spaces are allowed... but even if it was a mis-understanding on the reporters part, it was still taken that way.

TheNewDesease

10-08-2012

Demacia

Karrmer

10-08-2012

I find your previous name extremely offensive and am glad it was changed. I am also the type of person to report people for typing "too easy," feigning offendedness when the reality is I am just mad I lost. I am a baby.

I am the majority of the LoL community.

Whisla

10-08-2012

Honestly i read your name as 5 hit combo... guess its jsut the fighting game in me trying to get out. I dont think you deserve a name change.

revolutionknitez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I have known 5hitcombo for years....this is an original screen name created more than 15 years ago when we were all fanatics of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom.etc style games. Among our group, there were 6 of us...each of us had a 1hit, 2hit,3hit,4hit,5hit,6hitcombo as our user names. We drew straws for our names, but really we rigged it so he would get his name as 5hit, since he really was the 5hittiest player out of all of us. Nonetheless, he should not be forced to change his name, as it is not only a classic, but was never intended to offend others.

Excited Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

add something between 5 and hit. Some may read it **** anyway.

PressF1

10-08-2012

Give him his name back, or at least give him 5(space) HITCOMBO
then it's clearly 5 hit combo

Arutairu

10-08-2012

5HITCOMBO must remain!

Also, come out with another one of your learn 5hit threads, I'm sucking in ranked (just started, 1-5), and I nead to learn 5hit.

FlubbyDG

10-08-2012

Riot pls, this barely qualifies as even the least bit offensive.