I think Diana is still overpowered to be honest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
People actually think Kat is too strong? She just snowballs out of control like she always has, it's not hard to play against her in the lane though.
Kat is much, much more reliable now tho.

Her ult deals the full damage in only 2 seconds, and even without it she deals alot of aoe damage with W and resets.

Tesla21

10-07-2012

There were some maths that actually showed how Diana could manage to do around the same damage (like 100 damage more) that akali does while being Tankier by quite a bit.

MoonsBane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
Kat is much, much more reliable now tho.

Her ult deals the damage in less of the duration, and even without it she deals alot of aoe damage with W and resets.
Her damage is subpar if on equal cs/kills compared to other assassins or mages (including survivability).

Until her passive procs.

Jafryn

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
So with that said let me say that I still think she is over powered, if you farm fairly well and get an early large rod you can come back to lane and melt your opponent in under 2 seconds.
That describes almost all of the popular AP mids.

MoonsBane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla21 View Post
There were some maths that actually showed how Diana could manage to do around the same damage (like 100 damage more) that akali does while being Tankier by quite a bit.
I'd love to see this math, as Akali's always been my favorite champ. I have a feeling it wasn't taking into account Lich bane proc's or her ability to avoid damage all together with her cloak. Also in terms of juking skillshots with her ult. *Shrug* Guess it comes down to player skill in the end anyways.

Epjest

10-07-2012

She's VERY powerful. At the moment, Assassin's are being utilized to great effect since they semi-counter the current meta of glass cannon AD carry. She's both high burst assassin with added bruiser durability.

Still hopeful season 3 reworks help fix the game into a "pick a team composition against your enemy" instead of "standard with counterpicks" they ALMOST have it in competitive play, but not there yet.

MorgManBasher

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry mason1 View Post
This would be a valid criticism is Diana didn't have so much survivability. That double shield allows her to deal her damage in lane while minimizing the damage she takes in return. Where's the risk in that?
This.
She farms EXTREMELY well for an assassin making her laning safe.
She is tanky as hell with her shield without building tanky.
She does tons of damage.

Somethings got to give.

Probably the most depresing thing about her is she has CC unlike akali.

FistOf7Dragons

10-09-2012

but i can do that with annie....

Talonted Blade

10-09-2012

I thought this thread was done? Lol

ElitePenguinz

10-09-2012

Diana RELIES on her Q, Which is difficult to hit if your target has any sort of intelligence. She's not op. She is op when she gets free farm or fed kills, because with her shield, it's still hard to focus her dead