The Inherent Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

That is harassment. Different from arguing.

Arguing I wouldn't punish as long as it is done in the proper place. We need to have a little bit of this. When we ask others to look at our RP and they feel strongly about it, there is bound to be a debate. GarenxKat I would argue about. ALL DAY LONG. Same with placing an alignment on Morgana and Kayle. As a matter of fact, I HAVE argued with people about it. I feel better for it. Not cause they listened to me, cause they didn't, but because I learned about their side of it and could better understand their reasoning. I don't totally agree, but I could understand it better.

Harassment (Which I have yet to TRULY see here.....unless you count Unexisted, which I don't) has no place anywhere and deserves the full fury of Riot to crash down upon their accounts.

Ask the Megling

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotemsTea View Post
Viktor, I honestly don't know if you're trolling or not. The problem I am trying to address has nothing to do with atomic bombs, or even (actually related to the boards) if you or anyone else approves of another's roleplay.
Okay, I don't like to perpetuate arguments and whatnot, but I'm going to have to call you on this one. He was using nuclear weapons as a historical reference to get his point across. He was saying that it's not necessarily a good thing if people don't speak up about something. It's a perfectly valid point.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Okay, I don't like to perpetuate arguments and whatnot, but I'm going to have to call you on this one. He was using nuclear weapons as a historical reference to get his point across. He was saying that it's not necessarily a good thing if people don't speak up about something. It's a perfectly valid point.

The idea I agree with, the reference maybe not. I think mutual destruction was a bit more of a deterrent.