Tips on not getting frustrated when an argument between two players affects the team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoullessInferno

10-07-2012

I normally don't get frustrated in games, but the few times I do, it's either because I am playing too poorly for even me to believe, or when two players on my team hate each other so much that they are unwilling to at least play together and cooperate until the game is over.

A friend of mine just finished a solo queue game and the way he described it reminded me of MY last solo queue game. Essentially, in my game, the mid and the top would not stop fighting with each other, and when asked to just mute each other and finish the game, they just said "no, x doesn't deserve to win, so idc" and proceeded to push a side lane until the enemy team came and killed them. The other team weren't asses about it and reported them after, but it was still frustrating because it happened and it was something I couldn't control.

How do you deal with situations like this? Do you keep playing, or do you take a break? Is there any method you guys have found that makes two players that don't like each other still work together to finish the game?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm slowly losing my interest in this game because of games like these

SoullessInferno

10-07-2012

bump

aKa Bad BoY

10-07-2012

oh dude if you trying to climb elo from 1400 -1500 you will need a blood pressure pill

seriously I used to be calm and nice and let people choose what they want and willing to support ... but trolls and noobs just randomly showed up in my team

my best advice is take a break ... break something ... then come back and rage hard

cottonycloud

10-07-2012

Well, I treat ranked games like a gambler does. Even if I lose one game, I'll eventually climb up.

I would tell them: this is why your elo deserves to be low.

SoullessInferno

10-07-2012

bump