Built Ingame Voice Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuil

10-07-2012

Seems so essential for this game as it plans out how you play throughout the game with your team. It can help turn a game around or just even basically planning an ambush or attack.

Ya I know this game has the 3rd or 2nd worst community in any PC game at the moment, thats why I want to make this like Call of Duty's voice chat (excluding the hearing the enemy team once you die part). What I mean is your allowed to mute people, so if your paired up with some dummy who decides to cry on voice chat about how bad your Warwick is doing, *tab+click on that person's name* and WHATCHA LOOK AT THAT, I can't hear anymore crying.

I don't know, just seems like a good idea.

LSgraal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

i must agree on this, having ingame voice chat could help, typing so boring and annoying.

Arthius

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuil View Post
Seems so essential for this game as it plans out how you play throughout the game with your team. It can help turn a game around or just even basically planning an ambush or attack.

Ya I know this game has the 3rd or 2nd worst community in any PC game at the moment, thats why I want to make this like Call of Duty's voice chat (excluding the hearing the enemy team once you die part). What I mean is your allowed to mute people, so if your paired up with some dummy who decides to cry on voice chat about how bad your Warwick is doing, *tab+click on that person's name* and WHATCHA LOOK AT THAT, I can't hear anymore crying.

I don't know, just seems like a good idea.
yea get kids who haven't hit puberty scream in annoying 5 year old voices at you would help your team so much

Zuil

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingstaEnx View Post
yea get kids who haven't hit puberty scream in annoying 5 year old voices at you would help your team so much
Did you read my post? MUUUUUTE.

Matthevv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Yea that is exactly what I need, asians screaming in my ear all game. I can ignore chat quite easily. Ignoring a troll that I can HEAR would be impossible. Have to mute people like every game.

Boo Hiss Poopsie

10-07-2012

bump, posted about this before, great idea. It also wouldnt hurt to see the video of the last 5 sec of your death to see exactly what happened and of the possible escape routes/ things you could have done different. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to keep the death recap up as long as you want unlike it is right now where it goes away once you respawn

Zuil

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSgraal View Post
i must agree on this, having ingame voice chat could help, typing so boring and annoying.
Thanks dude!

Zuil

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Hiss Poopsie View Post
bump, posted about this before, great idea. It also wouldnt hurt to see the video of the last 5 sec of your death to see exactly what happened and of the possible escape routes/ things you could have done different. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to keep the death recap up as long as you want unlike it is right now where it goes away once you respawn
Wouldn't be that bad of an idea for a "Killcam" but normally when you die, you see what you did wrong and what you could of done.

Zuil

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthevv View Post
Yea that is exactly what I need, asians screaming in my ear all game. I can ignore chat quite easily. Ignoring a troll that I can HEAR would be impossible. Have to mute people like every game.
My god, retake grade 1. MUTE YOU NUMBNUT

SSSilhouette

10-07-2012

/all report fking noob wont communicate no mic